man fuck you and your women
loving ass
going after MY comfort song

are you being homophobic to ME
🤨🤨

nooo bbg what you on about
🧐🧐🤨🤨🤨🤨🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
how could i rver be hmoophobic
to you bbg?? i luv you 3000
😍😍😍😍😍😍🥵🥵🥵🥵

hello pest control 📞😀

she was basically fanning herself at this point, even though they had barely gotten started. it was something about an event happening some time soon and they'd need to prepare the song choreography so they could participate and potentially win. yet, she could barely keep her composure straight. in her field of view was the damned white haired boy just standing there all cool. he was in a busking team, why the hell would he join the school's team.

this wasn't adding up at all, and it was really ticking some boxes out in her head. something really stupid was gonna come out of her mouth if she stood a minute in front of him.

"jisung, it's been awhile since you've danced with us. would you like to pick a song for us?" she was gonna burst into tears. this was so overwhelming. her therapist was gonna have to learn about a new topic this week. and her therapist thought her ex would be the worst thing she'd ever have to listen to. she had to deal with a girl who's overly obsessed over a guy she'll never get with. she did not have hot girl summer for this to happen the week she came back to korea.

"ahh.. hyung.. this is a really big choice you gave me here.. are you sure?" he shyly spoke, scratching the back of his neck in hesitation. whenever he was busking the guys always picked songs for them to learn so he never really thought about it that much. what could they dance to? "_world? by seventeen? i like the song." he hummed. he'd seen the song a few times and thought that it was a song that would be a task to learn. it was a different vibe to their usual covers. being they regularly covered a lot of louder edm songs.

"_world? how does everyone feel about that." seeing fairly positive reactions, they agreed and went to watch the choreography in smaller groups and pairs so they wouldn't be crowded around a computer screen. she was of course, very much emotional and on the verge of breaking. she loved this song, and she already knew the chorus pretty well. she wasn't expecting this. oh my god she was absolutely crushing so hard that it was so so embarrassing and definitely not what you want to see.

"i wasn't expecting you here.. eve right?" freezing up, she slowly turned and basically yelped in shock at seeing him stand so casually beside her. her jaw hung for a moment before nodding. "uh, uh, yeah. yeah yeah yeah. i'm eve. i wasn't expecting you to be here." she nervously laughed, hoping she wasn't making it obvious that she was gonna cry. she was praying to a god she didn't even believe in.

he smiled gently, his eyes forming small lines. "i guess we'll be working together then, eve? do you wanna stretch? i already know a bit of the song so i'm probably just gonna stretch for awhile." he was speaking so casually to her that it made her picture and idea of him being untouchable slowly fade away. "o..oh..... yeah uhm, me too. i actually uh, really like the song.. so i was kinda glad you picked it.." slowly descending into laughter to coat her completely awkward and embarrassed self.

she absolutely acknowledged that she sounded completely wack and not at all like herself. "oh really? i'm glad then. seventeen is pretty popular in korea i suppose. but your name isn't.. well. korean? no offense or anything." he nodded sorta motioning to a different spot so they could see the mirror, slightly shifting along beside him as they went over.

"i.. get that a lot? i don't look very korean either but i assure you i am. i'm just from. uh. australia." she felt like she was speaking her entire life story here. having a tendency to be a loudmouth if given her a topic that she knew way too much about.

he didn't even try to interrupt her, maybe it was the long lasting trauma from bad friends. but, she was just so used to being cut off when rambling to anyone (but summer) that this seemed foreign. "oh, that's so cool? i've met one or two australians in california when i was over there for the term. it seems like a cool place, minus the heat i guess." his pretty smile appeared almost immediately.

gosh, why was he so pretty for? what was he doing out here being so pretty for. he definitely fits the CT university aesthetic. "yeah, it really is cool there. if you have the time, you should go there. it's really nice when you have family or friends." was this some type of advert for traveling to australia? finishing her stretches, she leaned back, popping way too many unsoothed joints. "jesus, did you sleep uncomfortably? that sounded terrifying." he laughed, surprised by how many pops that was.

her eyes widened, realizing how god awful that sounded. "uhm, a bit.. i was up pretty late last night so i didn't get the best sleep." shifting her feet, she pretty much could dance the chorus on command. fuck summer, telling her that it was a useless skill. "i'm kinda glad i recognized you, i wasn't that close to anyone my age in the team. i'm friends with the older sunbaes though." he smiled. clearly enjoying speaking to her.

was this love? this was definitely some form of love. her love language was communicating and touching, please someone help her refrain from touching him. "you're going to our busking session tonight right?" the question caught her off guard, does she admit and personally embarrass herself internally or lie to the prettiest boy in the world. "yeah, i'm definitely gonna be there for sure." she laughed, seeing his face slightly light up from purely just joy.

he was so pure, so perfect. he was the ideal, he was her ideal. every little thing he did made her fall harder. "i'll try my hardest to find the girl with the pretty red hair." he nodded, oblivious to how his words would come off as. slightly choking, she covered her mouth with her hand in shock.

"you should show me what you know of the chorus. i learned it awhile ago but it's fuzzy now." he hummed, eagerly wanting to see how she danced. "you want me to show you? what?" stumbling over her words, she had no idea how to explain this to her therapist. "i believe in you. go for it!" he smiled sweetly, her heart was basically pounding out of her chest.

doing some mental gymnastics, she prepared herself for the embarrassment she was about to form from this entire situation. summer better get those dms ready.