Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Fѳця

Start from the beginning

He almost damned wanted to snatch back the the title of king, when he saw the changes I was making. I simply threatened him and he shut the fuck up.

"You can, if it makes you happy," I said.

"Can she what?" Andrei asked.

"Kill Vlad," I responded.

"You really aren't going to allow her to kill Vlad are you?"

"That is only if he uses little girls for the brothels," I explained.

"We're backk," Sasha shouts.

She comes in with three bags on each hand and Alexei with four in his hand. What are these girls even doing with all these garments. Anastasia jumps up taking the bag from them.

She looks at Sasha and big smile plasters on her face. Anastasia started to chatter on about clothing, but I watched my lioness.

Her brown skin glowed and her skin reminded me of rich expensive soil. Soil that takes time to fertilize so it's just perfect to help grow the seed perfectly.

Her hair was in cornrows, because she didn't want the hassle with all the clothings. I liked her like that, because I could play with it even though she hated it. I knew if I was pull her hair she would feel it.

Her smile could really brighten a whole room. Small dimples appeared on her cheeks. Her soft brown eyes were glowing just like her skin. She laughs at something mother says.

I move from her face and down to those perfect lush breast. The dress pushing them up and  almost damn near having them fall out. I wanted to rip the fabric to shreds and suck on her nipples. I wanted to tease each nipple until she was begging me to fuck her.

I was going to fuck her breast tonight. That would be the focus of my attention tonight. Her breast.

"Kazimir," Anastasia shouts.

I snapped out of my daze and pulled my gaze away from Aliyah. I looked at Anastasia.

"One, your phone is ringing. Two take your dirty thoughts elsewhere, you are not having her until it's past bedtime," She snaps.

My phone was in fact ringing and I pulled it out my pocket. It had no caller ID. I told everyone to shut the fuck up and answered the phone.

"Who is this?"

"You picked up, it's nice to speak to you lion," A voice sneered.

I didn't recognize this voice, but it had a Spanish accent to it. I put the phone on speaker since Aliyah would be able to translate if they spoke Spanish at any time.

"Am I supposed to know who this is?" I asked.

"Of course, you requested that we come up with a deal," the man says.

"Jorge, I didn't think you would call."

"I have been busy cleaning up a mess created by your pet."

"My pet? Oh, I hate to say I don't know what you're talking about," I admit.

"Imani should be able to answer that one for you," he says.

A female voice starts to talk and they start talking in Spanish. Aliyah was no longer smiling and started to pull the dress off of her. She seemed like she couldn't breathe. Anastasia helped her take off the dress.

She watched the phone and didn't peel her eyes off the phone not once. She seemed to be stuck in a daze.

"Sister, I know you can hear me. I have to say pretending to be me was very smart, but here's the thing you forgot. I have a bigger advantage," She says.