|33| The Obi Sash Demon

Start from the beginning

Her hair was black with a lime green ombre at the ends and was styled in a full, long ponytail and with kanzashi hairpins (Three on each side) holding up the ponytail. The kanji for "Upper Rank" (上じょう弦げんJōgen) was engraved in Daki's left eye and the kanji for "Six" (陸ろくRoku)

She also sported 2 pink flower-like demon crests on her face and wore a two-piece version of her kimono consisting of magenta pink panties tied by long, black bows on the sides and two magenta pieces of cloth that cover her chest, and magenta thigh-high stockings with black flower patterns and tall three-legged shoes.

"Did you really have to push that brat out of the way?" The demon lady questioned tilting her head to the side and watching as Neji suffocate. "You knew you'd die? So why'd you do it." Neji let muffling and cry's for help making her chuckle. "What? Cat got your tongue-" She stopped talking when she felt a burning feeling in her sashes causing her to wince in pain shut her eye and let Neji escape from her sashes.

Once the demon lady opened her eye she was met with Muichiro standing in front of Neji who was on the ground coughing in a protective manner.

"You. . ." She growled. "You're the one my master said to get... May- you two have got to be the two ugliest kids that I ever had the misfortune of laying my eyes on-" The demon's sentence was cut short when Muichiro suddenly appeared in front of her and sliced her arm off.

"you brat!" Daki sent a few obi sashes towards Muichiro and Neji, but Muichiro quickly deflected them with a single thrust attack and send the sashes back at the demon.

"Hinokami Kagura: Raging Sun (烈れつ日じつ紅こう鏡きょうRetsujitsu Kōkyō)" Daki hissed in pain at the flames that had just burned her. She kept sending more and more sashes to Muichiro which the younger deflected with ease.

Muichiro appeared in front of Daki again and was about to slice her arm off but Daki stepped back 'avoiding' it, but Muichiro quickly changed the direction of her sword upwards and sliced Daki's face in half.

Pure rage was in Daki's eyes at this point as she quickly healed her face. "H-how dare you!! How dare you ruin my beautiful face!"

"More like ugly-" Daki suddenly grabbed Muichiro with her obi sashes a threw her into some trees.

"Lady Muichiro!!" Neji yelled catching the attention of Daki, his sashes flung over him wrapping around his torso and neck. The sashes on the lower part held him down to the ground and the sashes around his tightened there suffocating him. "If you hadn't pushed her out of the way, my job would have been a lot more easers!"

From out of the blue a ball-like object rolled under Daki's feet. 'What is that-' She didn't question any further when the ball suddenly exploded in Daki's face, in Daki's perspective she felt like her whole body was on fire.... just like that day. "That brat!!"

Daki started throwing her at Neji a rapidly, he closed his eyes bracing for impact. He felt a deep cut in his hand making him grunt in pain. in slowly opened his eyes a saw a figure in front of him. "Lady Muichiro. . . ?" He questioned. His breath sharpened seeing to deep cut on her shoulder protecting him.

 His breath sharpened seeing to deep cut on her shoulder protecting him