We'll meet again. (Sequel to picture of a lifetime)

Start from the beginning

"You told me we'd meet again Con. You told me that it wouldn't be this painful!" I began to raise my voice, my angry tears dropping on the marble stone. "We even played that song, by Vera Lynn, at the funeral! You told me it would help, you told me to listen to the words! But I couldn't! Not when you were laying there, gone, cold, dead! You died! Why did you die?" I began to wail, throwing my arms around my head as I cried, blocking out anything and everything around me.

I felt a pair of arms wrap me up, pulling my shaking body into their chest. I looked up, praying, wishing it was Connor, but my eyes fell as I saw Tyler's blonde hair and his concerned expression.

"H-He died Tilly, H-He d-died!!" I muttered, still thrashing my fists against his chest. I felt Tyler's squeeze increase, but my mind couldn't process anything. Not now, not ever. Only Connor was there, his voice still in my ears.

"Shhh Troye, I know baby, I know." Tyler tried to soothe me, his thumb caressing my sodden cheek. "Breathe Tim Tam, breathe." He whispered.

"NO!" I began to wail again, this time prising myself away from his grip. I felt enclosed, I felt surrounded and claustrophobic. I felt like I didn't belong in this world anymore.

So I ran. I ran faster than I had ever done before.

I ran past our black Mini Cooper, I ran past the cemetery and the fields surrounding it. I ran until I reached the road. The busy road.

"TROYE SIVAN! STOP WHAT YOUR'E DOING RIGHT NOW!" My eyes widened, my heart stopped, and my feet stayed glued heavily to the edge of the sidewalk, my breathing rapidly increasing as I froze still.

I knew that voice, and It was certainly not Tyler Oakley's. The sweet melodic rhythm, the way it cracked slightly as it pleaded me to stop. The way it said my name, with such force, that I could no longer feel my heart beating.

Connor.

"I-is it r-really you?" I mumbled, slowly turning on my heal to face him. He was no longer deathly pale, his face no longer hiding under the vast amount of breathing equipment. His eyes were no longer a dull shade of grey, but bright and vibrant like the morning sun, his love and care written all over his expression. My Connor was back. My beautiful, wonderful Connor.

"C'mere you." I saw his arms begin to outstretch, taking my small body into his touch. "Let's take a walk."

"I don't get it. How are you here?" I asked, as we began to walk through the cemetery. I wanted to do no more than stay in his arms forever passionately kissing his soft, now pinkish lips. Instead I settled for holding his hand, squeezing his soft fingers as tight as I could.

"You listened to the song didn't you? The one I requested?" He seemed happy as we began to take a seat of one of the cemetery benches. "I told you we'd meet again Troye, and gosh, who would I be to break a promise!" He chuckled, his hand slowly making its way towards my face, cupping my cheek in his protective manner.

"I have waited forever to stroke your soft skin." He sighed, rustling my hair as he held my face. "I have waited forever to do this." He leaned in towards me, locking our lips together as my body fell limp. His touch was dizzying, his luscious lips lacing themselves with the same familiar taste I was used to being accustomed with. He still smelt like fresh coffee and cologne, his scent calming me as I relaxed into his arms.

"I love you," He whispered, drying my fallen tears "and God how I have missed you!" He smiled.

"I love you too." I laughed, all depressive thoughts leaving me as I felt high, exhilarated in his presence.

"Am I dead?" I questioned, gulping hard as he looked down at his hand. He still sported his wedding ring beautifully, as did I, falling together while our hands intertwined. He looked up at me and his sad expression only increased. He put his hands on my shoulders, and bit his lip, like he always did when he got nervous.