For Gaster it has been so long since he had cook something for someone. Of course when he came back, he deeply wanted to get his sons to eat something else than... Spaghetti. He could dare to say it would make him puke. But when he saw how Papyrus would always brighten and explain how he love the pasta food.... He can't stop him from always cooking it. But he do wish to teach Papyrus about different recipes. Like in old times, when Sans was only 5 and papyrus only a baby. The two would always watch him cook and wanted to do something in it to help. He enjoyed that time. It sadden him that he could not do that again with them. Sans was now a lazy 25 years old skeleton and Papyrus seemed to be the only who wanted to be the one to cook for others.

He stops his humming and movement has well. Which made Boney be concern and alert about it. "Why did you stop?" He ask has his hands were put on the table. Gaster glance up and sighed has he slowly stirr the mixture he just made. "It just bring me old memories about my sons... Where we used to cook together.." He answer in a melancolic tone which surprised the young man more. "Oh... Do you maybe.. Want me to cook with you?" He suggested shyly has he held his hands together. This bring the attention to the other has he waited for him to continue. "After all... I have never learned about magic food before and since it's from you I have heard it.... Do you have the pleasure to teach me?" He tilted his tv head to one side with a question mark popping on his screen.

Gaster stared at Boney and felt quite pleasant about what he just said. He seem to really want to learn from him about the magic food. "Sure. You can come." He signed with a hand for Boney to join his side. The boy stood up with a big smile has a black long slick tail suddenly wags a lot from side to side. He quickly step around without stumbling and stop right next to the skeleton. "So.... What are we doing?" His happy behavior would warm up Gaster's soul and he explained to him what they were going to make. Boney listened and seem very appreciated about it.

For at least some hours passing... The skeleton brothers had came back from there daily routine into their home. Sans was the first to arrive since his job was quite not far from the house while Papyrus was working in a police station that was pretty far away. But being tall and having long legs was easy for him to arrive right after his older brother.

Various smell was coming around the place. Which bring curiosity and intrugued the two brothers to know what has happened here while they were gone. They heard the sounds of laughters coming from the kitchen. The two look at each others and felt like they knew everything actually went fine. They took a small peek to where the sounds came and could gave a small smile about the scene they were witnessing.

Boney and Gaster both were having fun cooking and there was a lot of foods piled on one side from the kitchen. The both were even joking around while cleaning the mess they had made.

Sans look up to Papyrus and whisper something to him before he point over the couch. The younger brother understand and follow after him when he got to the couch and sat on it to wait for the two to finish they're fun.

Gaster would be the first to realize it was already time for diner. He stop to laugh and looked around him to notice how much of meal they have cook since then. "In the name of Asgore... I think we might got ourself quite too far today." Boney soon stop laughing and notice Gaster looks over something. He almost gasp when he saw the bunch of dessert they have done. "Oh Lord... Um.. Did we made all of that?" He sounded quite unbelieving. Gaster look down at him and back up to the pile of food. "We did... I guess we should stop and put those in the fridge." He suggest and Boney agree with him on that.

The two cleaned and put the bunch of dessert they could in the fridge before they step out of the kitchen and notice Sans and Papyrus sitting on the couch while watching the tv.