Chapter 7

It's been hours he was doing the test. He has been sitting on that checking table for too long. He knows that the doctor his doing what he can to see what could be wrong with his soul. But he cannot stay here doing nothing than stay still and saying nothing. So... Boney started to have a little chat with Gaster to pass the time.

"Um... Do you have a job?" He asked not sure if this is a good way to start a conversation. He was so bad at this. Yet he was lucky to have meet Sans and his brother with no problem.

The doctor turn around with a needle in hand. Which was very long. The tv man kinda froze at the sight of it. "If you mean about right now... It is kind of complicated.. But I used to be a doctor and a royal scientist."

He came over and stop in front of him. The needle still in his hand. He carefully took one of Boney's arms and turn it around so he could see the veins. The young man reacted by getting his arm away from his grasp and keep staring at the needle. The doctor raised an eye brow and looked at the man's screen. He could see and feel the emotion Boney was giving. It was fear, afraid of the needle and even might have a big terror of them. He decide to put it down and away from sight. "I am sorry... I must have asked you if you had any phobia or fear over something." Gaster was used to this, but he always forget about others opinion or feelings when he use his tools on them.

Boney held his arms close to his chest has he let out a shaky breath. "I dunno how but... Those kinda make me feel cold and not please to see.." He started to explain has he move his head away. "I-I... Is there some test you have with no n-needle in it?" He asked shyly has he gave a small glance up at the ex-doctor. Gaster stare at young manfor a moment before he gave him a soft smile. "Of course. I wanted to test something with you for a moment and I think your going to love it instead of that." He simply said before he took the long needle and put it more far away.

This test made Boney wonder what it would be. Was going to be fun if he is going to enjoy it? The sudden realization that maybe he was going to test his cooking skill over magic food made him beam up from his gloomy feelings. "Really? What that test could be?" He move his legs up and down from the table he was on.

Gaster hum has he made himself look like he was thinking about it. It was so obvious he was going to say something about food. Yet he made it longer to answer just to tease the boy that seemed too excited from where he was sitting. "Come on..." Boney whined has he stop dangling his legs. "Say it's about the food test already!" Boney acted such like a child now. Seems like he and Papyrus would have a commun point there about food.

"Alright. Put your shirt back on and follow me." He ordered has he walked over the door to the saloon. Because the two had been in the garage for a while and not Sans or Papyrus had decided to bargue in yet. The two skeleton bros must be very busy doing something outside the house to leave the two alone. Boney had notice the look the brothers would give to each other before they try to explain why they must leave the house. Gaster had notice that too and leave them do what they want since they both were old enough to do that. Boney felt something confusing about this. Yet he felt his mind whispering to him random stuff while his heart would tell something about destiny.

He shrugs that of and prefer to focus on the present. After he put on his white long sleeves shirt back on him. He rushed behind Gaster even if he could just have walked. Whereas the cold from the garage Walt not very pleasant for him. He had almost tripped on his steps before a hand would help him steady. "Be careful... There is no need to rush." Warned Gaster gently has he remove his hand and kept walking to the kitchen. Boney screen fired up into a pink colour. He was embarrassed for that small incident he almost done.

The noise from pan and other utensils from the kitchen made him snap out of his embarrassment. He went to check what he was going to make with all the stuff him might be dealing with. He was quite amazed about how smooth his movement was. Gaster got everything he wanted with the help of his magics hands. He could proceed in peace without being bothered for being watch. Boney got more closer and had sat down on a stool to have a better sight at everything. Gaster was only doing what everyone does in cooking. Perhaps Boney though it was himself being tired than usual to see him with sparkles and move in slow carefree. Gaster suddenly hummed a tune that distracted Boney from thinking again. The hums of that song was quite familiar, like he used to heard it somewhere.