"But I'll Suffer The Fall For Love..."

Start from the beginning

"Why can't you just—" he starts; raising his voice at me, frustration riddling is face.

"I said not right now, Jungkook. Just— No. I just— I need a minute," I tell him again. I turn back and walk out of the room. I reach my room and close the door behind me. I take a deep breath and try to calm myself down. I go to the closet and start to change, Namjoon and I have to leave here in 30 minutes to go to the airport. I asked Dr. Kang if she thought I'd be okay to travel and she told me that I should be okay. She asked me to guard what I eat and drink very carefully and only take items that are sealed from anyone.

I start rummaging though my closet and get changed. I grab the last of my items and place them in my carry on bag, making sure that my tablet, laptop, headphones and all necessary cables are packed and I hear the doorbell ring, telling me Hyun-Jin and Daehyun must have arrived. We are all taking the same flight; Namjoon sitting next to Hyun-Jin and Taek while Daehyun and I sit across from them.

I hear a soft knock at my door and I stall. I don't even know if I'm ready to talk to anyone yet. I don't have much of a choice since we're leaving either way. I head to the door and open it to see Jimin; my heart softens just at the sight of him.

"Jimin-ah," I let out softly as I pull him into my room and close the door behind him. He looks at me and then reaches his arms out to me. I walk to him and embrace him, letting my chin rest on his shoulder.

"I need you to do something for me," he says. I pull away to look at him and he brings his hands to my face, cupping my jaw and locking his eyes on mine.

"I need you to please, please, be safe and come home to me as soon as possible," he tells me.

"Jimin," I whisper.

"Please, promise me" he says again softly. "I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you," he says.

"I promise," I say to him. He pulls my face into his and kisses me.

"I love you Eleanor. I love you so much," he says.

"I love you too Minnie," I tell him. I hear a knock on the door and Namjoon pokes his head in.

"Ready Sweet Thing?" He asks with a smile. I nod at him as I reach out to grab my backpack and Jimin grabs my suitcase. We walk out together to the living room. As I had predicted, Hyun-Jin and Daehyun are there. Taek will be meeting us at the airport since I tasked him with picking up my prescriptions. I smile at them and see everyone except for Jungkook in the living room.

"El-ssi," I hear Hyun-Jin speaking to me.

"Yes, Hyun-Jin-ssi" I respond.

"Yoongi-ssi has debriefed us on the situation that unraveled today. I'm so sorry that I failed to protect you," he tells me. I look at him and instantly feel so much guilt.

"No. Hyun-Jin," I start. "None of this is your fault. Please do not take the blame," I tell him.

"We will make sure we are more vigilant from now on," he says and I smile at him and bow slightly.

"I trust you, implicitly Hyun-Jin-ssi. Thank you for always taking such good care of me," I respond. He bows and then reaches out to grab my things.

"Eleanor-ssi, my name is Daehyun. It's nice to meet you. I look forward to working with you. Hyun-Jin has given me the details and formalities but please let me know if there is anything else you need from me," he says as he bows at me.

"Thank you Daehyun-ssi. Please, call me El," I say as I bow at him and shake his hand. He grabs my bags and starts to follow Hyun-Jin out with Namjoon's things. Once they've left, I turn around and look at the men standing in front of me.