"You Gave Me Your Love And Became My Reason..."

Listen To: "Moon" by BTS
————————————

"He's holding on to her like a koala. He won't let go," I hear a voice above me.

"Ya! Jimin-ah, let go!" I hear another voice.

I open my eyes to see 6 heads hovering over me. I stretch out in Jimin's arms and smile at them. Jimin moans behind me and pulls me tighter and I laugh under his embrace.

"She's mine," he whines and they all start pulling and tugging at him to pull me away from him. While the others are (play) fighting with Jimin, Seokjin tugs at my arm and I crawl off the couch, onto the floor, and into his arms. He wraps his arms around me and I wrap my legs around his torso as I hug him. I bury my nose in his neck and breathe him in, taking in the familiar fig and wood scented notes of his cologne. His hand stroke the back of my head, pulling me impossibly close.

"Seokjin-ah, I missed you," I mutter into his skin.

"I missed you too baby girl," he whispers.

"What time is it?" I ask after noticing everyone has calmed down and is now sitting around the couches.

"3:40 am" Namjoon tells me.

"Okay, let's go. It's time for bed," I tell them. I climb out of Seokjin's lap and I instantly feel Namjoon's fingers lace with mine.

"Stay with me, please?" He asks me. I lean to him and tilt my head up to kiss him softly.

"Me too?" Hoseok looks to Namjoon and he smiles and nods his head.

I say goodnight to everyone else, kisses and hugs all over. I have video calls and meetings in the morning and then moving into the studio in the evening while they have back to back interviews all day tomorrow.

Hoseok, Namjoon and I make our way to my bedroom. We close the door behind us and they start stripping off their hoodies, tshirts, and pants, jumping into bed in their underwear. I watch as they leave a space in the middle for me. I strip off my pants and shirt, and am left in my comfy, grey, cotton Calvin Klein bralette and panties.

"Get in here Sweet Thing," Namjoon tells me. I climb over him and get into the middle of the bed. I turn to my side, facing Joon and Hobi scoots himself closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. Namjoon's hand goes up to cup my face as he presses his mouth against mine.

"How was the shoot?" He asks me.

"It was so good. He's a really great guy. The cover and spread is going to be incredible," I say to him.

"That's because you're incredible," I hear Hobi mutter into my ear behind me. I scoff a laugh at him.

"You're biased because you're my boyfriend," I tell him.

"No, honestly, you're just talented Eleanor. You're amazing at your job," Namjoon interjects.

"Thank you Joonie," I tell him leaning forward and placing a kiss on his nose. My hands go down to Hobi's and I squeeze him closer to me and turn my head back so he can kiss my cheek.

"Thank you Hob-ah" I say to him.

"Let's go to sleep. You guys have to be up in like 4 hours," I tell them. Namjoon rolls back and clicks off the lamp and they both cuddle in close to me.

"I love you," I say out loud into the dark. They both mumble out I love you's and I close my eyes; happy, content, and thankful to be home.

————————————————————————-

I walk around the empty house confused as to where everyone went. They didn't even wake me up when they left. I continue walking around, opening doors, and shouting their names.