The End :)

Techno slowly woke up to Wilbur gently tapping his shoulder. "Techno wake up, dad's got good news" Wilbur said quietly, clear excitement in his voice. "Hm?" Techno hummed confusedly, turning over to face him. "Rise and shine, dad's got good news" Wilbur laughed. "Ok?" Techno yawned, slowly getting up before following the energetic Wilbur downstairs. He saw Phil and Tommy sat next to each other on a sofa whilst Wilbur brought Techno over to them all before Wil sat down next to Tommy. *Am I in trouble or
something?* he thought. As if Phil had read his mind, he said "I'm gonna need you to take a seat for this one, dont worry you're not in trouble or anything". Techno sat down in the arm chair next to the sofa whilst giving Phil a weird look. "Alright so, the 3 of us had a talk and made a decision yesterday and we all decided that you would fit nicely in this family" Phil explained, the other 2 nodding along as Techno sat there still confused.

He then watched as Phil handed him a piece of paper which had a lot of words that he didn't really read until it got to the end of it, "thank you for adopting". "Wait" he said out loud, listening as the 3 started to laugh, "is this... wait" he continued, clearly finding it hard to process. "YOU'RE MY ADOPTED BROTHER!" Tommy suddenly yelled before attacking Techno with a hug. Techno couldnt help but to start crying quietly as he hugged Tommy back tightly. Tommy then stepped back as Techno looked at them all before meeting eyes with Phil. "Welcome to the family mate" Phil smiled at him. Techno wasn't thinking anymore as he instantly hugged Phil tightly whilst repeating "thank you" over and over again. "Come here" Phil laughed, standing up to hug Techno properly before the brothers joined in. "TECHNOOOOOO" Tommy yelled in excitement before Wilbur joined in. "Thank you all so much" Techno cried. "Aw Techno" Wilbur said before they all laughed.

———————————————
A shit ending really tbh but ngl I thought about a different story idea and instantly got hooked on that so y'know lol

ALSO I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THIS because I got so attached to this book I thought about continuing it, I need some amount of ppl to say yes to continue because I still have ideas for this book but didn't want it to be too long, anyway hope that made sense yes BYE LOL (btw it'll all be written in this book instead of making a separate one).

Hope you liked yet another SBI adoption story💀

I have written other SBI adoption story's, all on Tommys POV because that was the only person I felt I could write about lol. But I have other books too that are set in the DSMP so it'll have lore and shit in it XD

Hope you enjoyed and last but not least... E😌

495 words