Relaxing Day After Issues

Techno woke up to Wilbur gently tapping him. "Morning" he laughed at Techno's tired face. "Morning" Techno yawned as he sat up and stretched. "Breakfast is downstairs" Wilbur said as he got to the door before stopping, "can I talk to you about Tommy" he said, turning back around. "Sure? Whats up" Techno said, acting like he knew nothing. "He has been acting weird lately around you, is he ok?" Wilbur said, looking slightly worried. "Yeah he's completely fine, he's a good kid" Techno smiled. "He can be a little shit at times but yeah he's a good kid" Wilbur joked, "I'll leave you to wake up properly, me, dad and Tom are downstairs if you need any of us" he said before leaving the room after hearing an "ok" from Techno.

After that, Techno slowly got up and got dressed, putting his hair in a low messy bun, not caring much about how his hair looked. He quickly brushed his teeth after forgetting to other days before going downstairs. Wilbur and Tommy were sat next to each other at the table whilst Phil put down bowls of cereal in front of them before he sat down opposite Wil. Tommy had his head hidden in his arms on the table, clearly very tired. "Good morning mate" Phil smiled. "Morning" Techno smiled back, watching as Tommy looked at him with a numb expression before he put his head back down. *Was that him trying to tell me something? Is he ok? Should I ask?* thoughts suddenly flooded his head as he sat at the end of the table like usual. Phil quickly gave Techno his bowl, placing it in front of him before sitting back down himself. "Thanks" Techno smiled again before staring at the food. *Its only a bowl of cereal, its easy* he thought, convincing himself enough to have one spoonful before stopping and losing appetite.

Tommy suddenly stood up and went upstairs, half running. "Tom mate" Phil said confusedly. "I'll go check on him-" "can I please?" Techno quickly said, interrupting Wilbur. "Oh, sure?" Wilbur said confusedly, sitting back down. "Thanks" Techno said before quickly running up the stairs before knocking on Tommys door. "Go away" he heard, a sniffle following afterwards. "It's Techno" Techno said calmly as silence followed after for a few seconds. "Come in" Tommy said. Techno slowly went in the room, closing the door behind him. "Hi erm, are you ok because you kinda-" Techno started before watching as Tommy got up and quickly walked over to him before hugging him tightly. "What's up?" Techno asked, hugging him back gently. "I-I dont know, I just feel sad and I-I dont know why" Tommy said, his voice cracking as he started to breakdown in Technos arms. "Ok it's alright, do you need help with anything?" Techno asked as he slowly rubbed Tommys back, careful as to not accidentally press down on any bruises if there even were any.

Tommy shook his head no. "Ok, do you just feel a bit down?" Techno asked as Tommy nodded. "That's ok, is there anything you wanna talk about?" he asked more. Tommy shook his head again. "Ok" Techno whispered before silence rested upon them both.
"S-sorry" Tommy whispered after a second. "There's nothing to be sorry about, you haven't done anything wrong ok?" Techno calmly said to him. Tommy nodded with a sniffle, "thank you" he said, his voice getting higher. "It's alright" Techno said, his voice turning into something close to a whisper, "do you want me to have a look at the bruises now or later?" He asked. "In a-a bit if that's ok" Tommy hiccuped. "Yeah that's completely fine don't worry" Techno reassured him. A few minutes had passed before Tommy finally spoke, "t-the sad feeling isn't going away, is there something wrong with me?" He asked as he separated from the hug and looked up at Techno.

"There is absolutely nothing wrong with you I promise, I know how you feel, I promise it will go away eventually" Techno said as he crouched down so he was facing Tommy
head-on, "things you could do to help is maybe talk to your dad and Wilbur about it so they know how you're feeling and they can help". "B-but I don't want to tell Wilbur, he-he'll make me explain everything and I don't want to do that again" Tommy said, half crying whilst hiccuping every now and then. "What about Phil?" Techno said, worry hidden in his voice. Tommy stayed quiet, it was clear he was thinking about it. "If you do want to tell Phil about how you're feeling then I'd say do it because Phil seems like a very very caring and wonderful person and he seems like he would take this kind of information and help you" Techno said with a small smile. "B-but I don't want to have to explain it all" Tommy said. "You don't have to explain anything at all, all you have to say is how you're currently feeling, like you said how you're feeling sad and the feeling isn't going away, that's all you have to say or I can say it for you if you want?" Techno said patiently.