Good news

Techno slowly opened his eyes as pain in his whole body set in. *I've only just woken up and I already feel like crying* he thought as he looked to his left, not seeing anyone there. He suddenly heard a ping as he saw his phone on the nightstand light up, someone had put it on charge. He slowly sat up with a small hiss from the pain and unplugged his phone before looking at the notification. There were a few, all messages. "Answer me, I know where you live so there's no point in hiding" he read. *What the fuck is wrong with this person?!* he thought, gasping as the door opening scared him. "Oh you're awake, that's good" Wilbur smiled as he closed the door before walking over to him and sitting at the end of the bed with his legs crossed, facing Techno with a small smile.

"There's water there if you want it" he pointed at a glass of water on the nightstand. "I passed out again didn't I?" Techno sighed, rubbing his head before going back to holding his phone. "Yeah, do you remember what happened?" Wilbur asked. Techno thought for a bit, "Phil talked with me about things and then I walked outside for something" he explained, quite confused. "Ok, dad said that throughout the talk, your breathing was becoming worse until you said that you needed fresh air so dad let you go and went to check on you about 20 seconds after, he ran up the stairs and said you were gone, me and dad went looking for you whilst Tommy stayed in the house in case you came back. Then I found you almost passing out, you started stumbling so I sat you down and then you passed out on my shoulder. I called dad and told him where we were then we both carried you home" Wilbur explained, going into some detail.

"W-why do I keep passing out?" Techno said, quite confused. "Me and dad discussed this, we both said maybe it's because of you're not eating and drinking enough, we also thought about the amount of sleep you're having but I don't know" Wilbur said, giving Techno a slightly worried look before slowly looking away. "But I'm fine" Techno said quietly but Wilbur heard. "Techno I want you to listen to me, listen to the words I'm saying ok" Wilbur said as they both made eye contact before Techno stared at his hands with a nod. "You're barely eating at all, you don't drink enough, you have an addiction and you have passed out twice over the passed week, none of this is normal Techno" Wilbur said calmly, showing he wasn't trying to discipline him. *Don't you think I already know that* Techno thought, listening as the voices started up again, *"run away these guys are annoying" "Wilbur!" "Talk to him" "calm down" "punch him!" "Kill him"*. "I'm not killing him" Techno whispered very very quietly, glad Wilbur hadn't heard.

"Techno-" "I know none of this is normal I know all of this, it has happened all my life please just stop" he suddenly blurted out, feeling tears start to flood his eyes, making him even more annoyed. Wilbur didn't say anything and he didn't change his mood, he was used to this, the sudden interrupting and the sudden rush of anger, Tommy used to do it all the time and one thing would help. Techno watched as the same fidget toy was placed down in front of him, he was confused. "If I try and calm you down it'll only make you more angrier and annoyed so here" Wilbur said with a small smile. "S-sorry" Techno sniffled. "You're fine don't worry" Wilbur reassured him before going completely silent, only the quiet noise of the fidget filling the room. Techno was confused, *why is this helping, why is he helping, why does he care, why did he help me* he thought as the tears slowly disappeared.

"Dad was thinking we could go to the beach tomorrow, have a nice calm day off and maybe go to the arcade when the sun is done setting" Wilbur said quietly, careful not to trigger him again. Techno looked at Wilbur with a clear excited look on his face, "I've-I've never been to a beach before, isn't that the sandy place with the sea and fish" he asked. "Yeah, I have swimming gear you can borrow and we can swim in the sea with the fish, then we can get ice cream and cold drinks and chill out, it'll be fun" Wilbur said, matching his energy. "Can-can we actually go?!" Techno said, clearly getting more excited. "Yes of cause! You'll have a great time" Wilbur smiled before noticing the bandage still on Technos arm. Techno watched as Wilbur's face dropped slightly, he then noticed he was staring at his arm.

"Oh, I can't go, can I" he said, his excitement disappearing. Wilbur brought the smile back on his face to try and cheer Techno up again, "of cause you can! I have a swimming top that has long sleeves so you can swim in the ocean if you want without anyone seeing" he said, bringing back his excitement. Technos smile rose again, "t-thank you!" he smiled. "It's no problem at all man!" Wilbur smiled back, "see, there's always a solution". Techno nodded, suddenly zoning out, imagining what it would be like. "It's getting dark, c'mon, the more sleep you get the funner it will be" Wilbur smiled, getting up and getting clothes to change into, "I'll be right back, do you have clothes to change into or do you want to borrow mine?" He asked. "It's fine" Techno said, getting clothes from his bag. Wilbur nodded before going to the bathroom to change. Techno quickly got changed himself before getting comfy but he couldn't calm down, not after the news he was just told.

There was a knock at the door, "come in!" Techno called out, listening as Wilbur came into the room. "The fidget is on your nightstand if you need it" Wilbur pointed out, "and your phones on your bed if you wanna charge that too". "Thanks" Techno said, clearly smiling as he put his phone on charge before quietly fidgeting with the fidget, hoping it would calm him down. And it did after about 10 minutes of him zoning out and zoning back in, imagining all the cool things you could do at a beach. "Goodnight Techno" Wilbur said with a small sigh of relaxation following after. "Goodnight" Techno said back, getting comfy again before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

——————————————————
Good news finally in this book lol.

1125 words