Birthday! Pt.2

"I'm back, sorry about that, what were we talking about?" Tommy asked, sitting back down. "No idea, I think we were done on that topic anyway" Tubbo said. Techno wasnt listening as Ranboo started to tell a story he had already told many times. "Can I guess what happens at the end?" Tubbo said, putting on an excited tone. "Sure?" Ranboo smiled. "You end up being fine in the end and you found out the other person was in the wrong" Tommy answered before Tubbo could. "Yes? How did you know?" Ranboo said, accidentally nudging Techno without realising which woke Techno up from his trance of thinking. "Because you've already told us this many times before" Tubbo laughed. "He's never told me before though" Techno butted in, having no clue what they were talking about but going along with it. "Yeah exactly! I was saying it to Techno anyway!" Ranboo laughed, pointing a finger in both there faces before being punched in the arm by Tubbo jokingly.

"Oh actually, I've just reminded myself that I need to go ask Phil when I'm leaving" Tubbo said, getting up. "Ask for me too!" Ranboo said, Tubbo giving a thumbs up before leaving. "I might go downstairs too, see how everyone's doing" Techno said, also getting up. "You're welcome back anytime" Tommy smiled as Ranboo nodded. "Thanks" Techno laughed before leaving, soon reaching the bottom step as he watched Jack turn the music up super loudly before Niki started to argue about it being way too loud. Techno went over to Wilbur on the couch. "How you holding up?" He asked as Wilbur looked at him with a smile. "I feel great" Wilbur laughed, his speaking almost being in slow motion. "Need water?". "Nononono! I'm great". "Alright man" Techno laughed, quite concerned but not showing it. "Who's that?" Wilbur slurred, pointing at someone in the kitchen. Techno looked over and saw Tubbo alone, he had his back to everyone whilst covering his ears, shaking slightly. "That's Tubbo" Techno said, instantly knowing something was wrong as he quickly got up before gently tapping Tubbo on his back whilst saying his name. Tubbo gasped as he quickly turned around and took a couple steps backwards.

Techno noticed his shoulders were rising and falling quite fast and there was clear worry in his eyes. "I don't know if you can hear me but come with me" Techno said with a small smile as he made a gesture that meant to follow him. Tubbo nodded as he followed Techno outside. Techno closed the door behind them both before crouching down to Tubbos eye level and gently grabbing his arms to slowly lower them. Tubbo hesitated slightly but accepted it. "It's alright, are you ok?" Techno said calmly with a reassuring smile. "S-sorry sorry its just t-the music was too loud and-and it hurt and made me p-panic I'm sorry" Tubbo sniffled, not calming down at all. "Ok ok its alright, you're ok now, its not loud anymore you're alright, does it still hurt?" Techno asked as Tubbo shook his head. "That's good then at least, do you maybe need help with the panicking or are you alright to do it yourself?" He asked more as Tubbo shrugged. "If you need help then that's completely fine you can tell me".

Tubbo paused for a second before admitting, "I-I think I need help" he said shakily. "Alright that's fine" Techno nodded, keeping his reassuring smile as he motioned what he said, "can you take a big breath in through your nose". Tubbo struggled but managed. "Now a long breath out through your mouth" Techno instructed as Tubbo of cause copied. "Good now again, in... and out, in... and out, you're doing very well" Techno reassured him as he repeated that over and over until Tubbo gave him the 'I'm ok' relieved sigh. "Are you ok now?" Techno asked. "M-my hands are shaking but yeah I think so" Tubbo said, still clearly a bit shaky. "They might be for a moment but they'll soon stop, has this happened before?" Techno asked as Tubbo nodded. "A-any loud noises hurt my ears and then the pain goes to my-my head which then sets off a panic attack, its really annoying" Tubbo explained. "Oh ok, it doesn't sound like the music has changed so I don't recommend going back inside yet" Techno said as Tubbo nodded.

"Thank you so much by the way for helping, I-I have recently started to freeze up whenever it happens and I don't know why, someone needs to like tap me or something to make me move, like you did" Tubbo explained more. "It's no problem at all I'm glad I could help" Techno smiled, "right I'm gonna go back inside and fight Jack over the music, if you need me then cover your ears as tightly as you can and come get me ok?". Tubbo nodded, "thank you again". "No problem, I'll be right back" Techno said before going back inside, leaving the door open as he quickly went over to the speaker and pushed Jack out of the way, managing to turn the music down. "What the hell man?!" Jack laughed, now sitting on the floor with Niki behind him. "Thanks" she said with a sigh of relief. "No problem" Techno laughed before quickly going back over to Tubbo. "You're free to go, but go fast in case Jack decides to be annoying again" he said as Tubbo nodded with a small laugh, "thank you again, are you coming up with me or staying down here?" He asked. "I'll stay down here for a little bit, I think Phil is in his room if you still wanna ask your question" Techno said as Tubbo nodded before thanking him once again and running upstairs, accidentally crashing into Phil, getting his answer finally before going back into Tommys room.