😩Chapter 19😩

Aleah, Malia and Jace went to many therapist appointment who diagnosed them with Post traumatic stress disorder and anxiety. Sue told Sam that it's gonna take a lot of time and patience for them to come back around."Hopefully with love, time and patience. They will be happier and full of life but don't force it. Let it happen." Sue told the pack.

Aleah was out in the yard with Malia and Jace when Leah,Embry and Jacob came back from patrol and were still in their wolf forms. The trio edged closer to the triplets who smiled at the wolves and got closer. Sam watched the scene in front of them happen and smiled happily at the children finally smiling and being happy. The kids jumped on their wolves back and went for a ride which make them laugh and smile for the first time in  weeks.

Jace jumped off Leah's back and help his sisters down."We forgive you all." The triplets whispers knowing everyone heard. Sam smiled at them and allowed them to be themselves in their own time. They began to open up more and allow people to hold their hands and to hug them. They began to talk and express themselves, Leah Embry and Jacob always post themselves outside the triplets bedroom now and always on high alert for danger.

The pack was at peace, with the  threats had been eliminated and the cullens had moved away for good. All was calm in Forks and The reservation. Jace finally allowed leah to hold him again and be his friend. Aleah allowed Embry to hold her and be her friend. Malia was hesitant but eventually allowed Jacob to be near her.