🐉Chapter 8🐉

Jace and his two sisters were at the pack house,they enjoyed their time with Sam and Emily." J-jace are we going back to grandads and mmom?" Aleahs stutters out, scared about what was gonna happen to them when they got home. Malia signed" I don't want to leave here Jace, It's nice here Sam really sweet and Emily doesn't shout at us we don't get hurt here ever!" Malia signed sadly and hopefully, Aleah nodded in agreement.

Sam watched them, he had to let      them go as Charlie had the day off and planned as special day for them four of them. His wolf cried out in his mind" don't let them go! Their our pups!" Sam felt his heart break when Charlie came for the kids. He waved them off and held Emily close who was in bits to let her children go. Charlie saw all three look sad" Hey its just gonna be us four, she's gone to school and she won't be around us I promise you three now." He said softly to them all.

He took them to Cora's Diner, where they all had nuggets and chips and milkshakes. He took them to Seattle to watching how to train your dragon. He showed them how to three year old kids again. They all spent the day with Charlie and they couldn't believe that this is normal for them. Their lives use to be stay at home alone,no talking no stealing attention or disrupting their mother or nan.

Charlie took the kids home, fed them dinner and ran a bath for them to share. All was going well until Bella came bursting in" I'm leaving and I'm taking the kids with me!" He saw Edward Cullen at the door looking regretful." Bella you're not taking them kids anywhere I'm not trusting you with them! They stay here if you want to go then go!" He sternly told her. She scoffed but she grabbed all three kids and ran. Charlie tried to grab them but got knocked out by Bella.

Bella grabbed three kids who were terrifed." Bella why have you brought them? They ain't a target! You are! I'm taking them home!" Edward told her.  She drove off not allowing anyone to take control of the wheel. Bella drove the Cullens household and dragged three terrifed children. Edward took a defensive position in front of them as he saw one of the normads from the field." I'm not here to harm the children or the blood singer. Why have you bought the children who run with wolves? They aren't targets if you run with them, James will kill them." The normad told before whisking off, Dr Cullen drove the triplets home despite Bellas protests.

Charlie was at home with the Sue Clearwater who was attending to his wounds" Chief Swan I have three children here who need their granddad." Carlisle said." Grandad!!" Jace and Aleah shouted. They all ran and hugged him tightly. " I brought them home when Bella dragged her to my home." Carlisle explained to Charlie. Jace saw harry,Leah, Seth  and Sue Clearwater behind Charlie and pulled Aleah and Malia behind him.

Carlise left and Charlie introduced the Clearwaters to his grandkids." Jace, Aleah and Malia this is Sue, Harry Leah and Seth Clearwater my best friend his wife daughter and son."Seth and leah made their way to the children" Back away from me and my sisters!" Jace said whilst shaking." Jace it's okay, they won't hurt you or your sister I promise ya now!" Charlie reassures him and his sisters. Jace looks at them especially leah and nods" If you trust them Charlie then we do." Jace says meekly.

Aleah and Malia went up to seth whilst Jace walked up Leah" Hello! We're called Jace, Aleah and Malia. Malia is deaf and only communicates through sign language" Jace tells them Clearwaters siblings. Seth smiles at Malia" Hi I'm seth, this is my sister Leah please to meet you Malia, Aleah and Jace." He signed with a smile. Malia face lit up with suprise that he knew sign language. Jace deicide that he likes leah as she was very protective of seth too and he likes his she respects his boundaries. Aleah and Malia loves Seth innocence and his childish behaviour in a good way.

A/N-  So Jace and the girls has met Leah and Seth Clearwater! How do we feel about them meeting each other!