🌜Chapter 1🌛

In Seattle Airport, Bella was waiting for Charlie to come pick up her and her children. She scowled at them and told them that if they even think about misbehaving and acting out they will be punished. Jace pushed his two sister behind him and took a protective stance, Bella just scoff at him and whispered into his ear" I will still hurt them after I hurt you so don't think they won't get punished if you take their punishments!" She whispered harshly. Jace visibly gulped and shyly moved further away from Bella and so did Malia and Aleah.

All four of them heard an older male shouting for them" Bella!, Jace!, Malia! , Aleah!" He shouted. They all turned to see a man with mustache approach them. Bella strolled over to him not caring about her three children. Jace took his sisters hands and walked over to the man," Hey you three, my name's Charlie Swan and I'm your grandad. Please to meet you all at last." He spoke with a strange kind voice. Jace looked up" H-hi grandad my name's is Jace and theses are my sisters Malia and Aleah. They don't talk I'm afraid, Malia is slightly deaf and born mute and Aleah is non verbal and had autism." Jace spoke meekly.

Charlie couldn't help but feel saddened that his grandkids were timid and two of them can't talk. He didn't know what home life was like for them but from what he has seen. He knows they didn't have a good life so far and was determined to make it better for them. Charlie look around for Bella and saw she left the kids and him and went to the car with her own stuff."Jace? Where are your things?" Charlie asked. Jace's face dropped" we only bought a bags worth between us sir." He sadly admitted. Charlie was nto happy one bit and got on the phone to Reene" Where the bloody hell are the children's clothes/ toys ?!" He shouted. Renee quickly replied" the bags they have are all they ever had sorry Charlie!" She said quickly hanging up the phone.

He shook his head in shame," I'm gonna get all of you new clothes,new toys, new everything and I promise you three now that you will never live the way you have in Phoenix, Arizona ever again because I won't allow it as I'm Chief of Police so you will be safe and loved in my home okay ?" He told them with sincerity and promises. They all looked up to Charlie and gave a rare hug,"Thank you granddad, can we all share a room as we don't like being away from each other?" Jace asked softly.

Charlie nodded and picked up Malia and began to walk to the police cruiser with the triplets. He held Aleah's hand and Jace was holding her other hand as they walked to the car. Bella scoffed at the scene next to her, she hated that Charlie loved his grandkids more than her. She wanted his attention for herself but she didn't want her dad love or affection as she hated it and him. She hated being here but only came to save face from her mother as her mother was going to tour America with her new partner and she had no time for Bella or the kids so she came here in the hopes that Charlie will let her be and just want to have the kids twenty four seven. She wanted to be free and do as she pleased since she had no desire to be a mother and have more children.

The five Swans headed back to Forks,Washington. The triplets couldn't believe how scenic and peaceful their new home was. Malia loves the wild flowers growing in ground, Jace loved how thick and dark the woods were and Aleah loved the rain. Bella just ingored her father the whole ride home, Charlie didn't even try and make conversation as he was too angry to speak to her right now. He saw how the kids were very happy to see Forks for the first time ever and he knew they were meant to come home.

Bella leaped out of the car and took her things to her room and slammed the door. Charlie was embarrassed to have Bella home as clearly she didn't want to be here and she wasn't a sweet kid anymore. Charlie helped the triplets out the car and lead them to their rooms.

Jace's room