006

{𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢! 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚃𝚒𝚔𝚃𝚘𝚔, 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚙𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏, 𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚒𝚔𝚃𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐😅. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜!❤️}

☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

You keep your distance
via the system of touch,
and gentle persuasion.
I'm lost in admiration,
could I need you this much?
Oh, you're wasting my time.
You're just, just, just wasting time.
Something happens and I'm
head over heels.
I never find out,
until I'm head over heels.

--- 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓞𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓗𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓼 𝓫𝔂 𝓣𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓕𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

STEVE CAN TELL that what Jason had said about a connection between Will's disappearance and your own had deeply disturbed you. You don't speak on the drive home, despite his attempts to calm and distract you. He tries to convince you that Jason had been being a jerk, just trying to freak you out for shits and giggles. None of his efforts to do so work.

The truth behind your past has plagued you for years. It was the source of all the ridicule you faced from your peers. Even though they seldom confronted you directly because of Steve's claim to you, that didn't stop the stares. You could feel the judgment in their gaze.

'Milk Carton Girl'

They called you this name because, in the year following your disappearance, every milk carton in the Midwest had your face plastered on it.

MISSING

(Y/N) BYERS

AGE: FIVE YEARS

It was a mini missing poster describing your appearance, hoping someone out there might find you.

Joyce was relentless in her search. Not only were you a milk carton kid, but she kept you all over the news, in the papers, and the public eye throughout the entire ordeal. She made it clear she not only wanted you found, but wanted your captor brought to justice.