Chapter 10

Few days ago....

Many people took a photo about earlier incident and Jae Hyun decide to escape quickly from cafe. He is a guy who easily held a grudge. He can't accept what Bomi and mysterious mask man do to him. Then he thought about something.

He saw a girl from cafe earlier. He stopped her and asked her whether she took a photo or not. Luckily, she did.

"Do you have any idea who is the guy?" Jae Hyun pointed the mask man.

"Emm... if he's not an idol, he must be an actor. Because I think he will be easily recognized if he's not wearing any."

"Ah, neh. Gomawo." Jae Hyun mumble. He returned her phone and walked away.

He stopped by at the park and called someone.

"Hyung, where are you?"

"I am at my office, writing my article. What's happen Jae Hyun?" Answered a man beyond the phone.

"I need your help, hyung." He said. "Can I pick you up this noon?"

"Okay. I'll finish my article. Celebrity's divorce is a hot topic now."

"Neh, hyung." Jae Hyun said. "I think I can give you another hot topic this noon."

"Hmm, interesting. Arasso, I'll be waiting."

Jae Hyun shut the phone call and he smirked. He had that kind of evil thought in his minds right now and he was determined to make they regret.

-----

Bomi wakes up when her alarm rings right at 6 o'clock in the morning. She feels so excited today. Yap, today EXO-M finish their activities at china and they fly back to Korea this morning. I can't wait to see Lay. Their plane will be landed around 11 a.m. So she has much time to prepare.

She takes some time standing in front of mirror and picks her best clothes. She wants to look a little bit feminine. She is a boyish girl and she knows she will be looked funny when she is wearing a skirt. She looks at a light grey shift dress that Byun Ki hyung gives her. She barely touchs that dress but she picks that outfit. She also wear black stocking because the dress is too short. She also wears pump shoes instead of sneakers.

She is about to leave her room when she meet Suho and others EXO-K members.

"What are you wearing, Bomi-ya?" Baekhyun realized her unusual apparel.

"Wae? There's nothing wrong with my clothes..." she denies. She knows Baekhyun tries to make fun of her.

"Are you comfortable wearing skirts, Bomi?" Kyungsoo asks, looks worry.

"N... neh... I'm fine. I am a woman too. Maybe I should try skirts once in my lifetime." She says, trying to cover her blushing cheek.

"Arasso. You look pretty." Kyungsoo smiles and follow his other members downstairs.

Bomi fixs her clothes once again and follow EXO-K to their van. We heads to SM building first before picks up EXO-M.

"Miss Yoon?" Someone greets her as EXO-K and Bomi enters the building.

"Neh?"

"Ah, I am from WGM creative crew. Do you have a time?"

Sehun overhears it and excited. He makes a face 'please... I want to be in WGM'-face, but Suho pushes him away. Bomi and WGM crew go to a vacant office and have some discussion.

"Since EXO is very popular, I want EXO member to join our program for next season." He says. "I've talked to the CEO and they agree to cooperate. You are the manager, right?"

"Neh. I am EXO's manager." She says. "Because the CEO has agreed, so I think I need to reschedule and add extra schedule for WGM shooting, right?"

"Yes, that's right." He nods happily.

"And... which member that will be in your program?"

"Emm... it's from EXO-M... Zhang Yixing...?"

"Aah, it's Lay." She confirms. Lay will be in WGM? Why I feel so worry...

"And his virtual wife is?" She asks.

"It's our rookie pianist. She makes her debut few months later." He answers. "Her name is Cho Nara."

He shows me a paper and I look at Cho Nara's background. There is a thumbnail photo on the upper corner and she looks familiar.

Maldo andwae...

She is Nara, Lay's ex-girlfriend. They are cast for WGM new season. Eottokhae? They will meet each other again and do some romance thing. It is a virtual marriage, but what if their love sparks turns on?

"A... are you sure this woman will be the virtual wife?" I ask in disbelief. "Does she know that her virtual husband is Lay?"

"Aniyo. She just agree." He answers. "I think it is a good oppurtunity for her since she is a rookie. Pairing with famous idol will help boost her career. Vice versa."

"Oh.. okay.." She says. She bit her lips. She almost throws away this agreement, but of course she can't. "I'll reschedule and make sure Lay knows about it."

"Gomawo, Miss Yoon. You are a big help." He says, bowing in gratitude and left the room.

Bomi brings the paper and joins other member in practice room. Her moods is fallin down now. How can he meet Lay and tell that he will be in WGM with her ex? She remembers photo of Nara on his room earlier and it makes her heart aches so bad. Lay may say he already forget about Nara and he wants Nara to be happy. But... what if he still loves her and vice versa?

You are just a manager. It's impossible Lay will look at you as a woman. He cares about you because you are the manager and you are his friend. Not more than that.

But... why Lay punch Jae Hyun and cover her? Why he is so caring?

Her inner voices debating and tries to make Bomi back to her sense. What makes you heart is becauae you expect too much. She sheds tears and quickly wipes it.

"Hey, guys... I'll wait for you in the van. 15 minuter later we will head to airport." Bomi quickly stands up after saying that, grab the paper and leaves practice room.