Chapter 6

"Fire, noona? Like the real fire in movie?" Sehun sounds disbelief when Bomi tells EXO member. Bomi nods. D.O kindly make her a tea to soothe her.

"Well we don't mind you sleep here, Bomi-ah." Suho says. "You can stay."

"Thank you very much, Suho-sshi." Bomi
"You are always welcome here, Bomi-ah." Xiumin continues. "Don't feel burdened."

"But still, thank you." She repeats.

"So, where should Bomi sleep?" Kris asks. "Xiumin-hyung room? Since he's the cleanlinest."

"No, hyung. Bomi will sleep at my room." Lay suggests.

"W... wait guys... I will sleep here." Bomi interrupts. She taps the couch she is sitting. "It's pretty comfy."

"Andwae." Lay says again. "Chen and I will sleep here. We still have a spare mattress."

"Neh, Bomi ya. You better sleep inside." Chen continues in agreement. "Don't forget to lock it. We are still men." He jokes.

"A... arasso..."

After completion of talks, all members are preparing themselves to sleep meanwhile Sehun and Kai help Chen put the spare mattres in living room. Lay cleans his bedroom and Bomi follows him behind.

"Here." Lay hands her a towel, "You should bathe. Ashes everywhere." He beckons her that she is covered with ashes.

"Okay." She replies. "And um... Lay... do you have spare shirts? I can't sleep with clothes full of ashes like this."

He takes a shirt in his clothes cabinet and give it to her. It's a simple white shirt.

"Thanks." She says then she walks out of the room.

When Bomi is taking a bath, Lay comes to see D.O who is washing her face.

"Are you with Bomi lately?" Lay asks to D.O.

"Yeah." D.O says shortly. "Waeyo, hyung?"

"Ani. It's okay." Lay replies. It's such a coincidence Bomi can be with D.O at the time she should be in her apartment.
"... It's good that Bomi is with someone reliable like you."

-----

Bomi sits on Lay's bed which she will use it now. The pillow, the blanket, suddenly her cheek blushes. She quickly shake her head. What am I doing?

"What are you doing?"

She jumps as she is surprised by the voice from door. Lay stands on door frame with navy loose shirt and grey jogger pants. He looks handsome even he wears simple apparel.

"Lay! you surprise me." Bomi pouts.

He chuckle. "Why? Are you thinking something flirty while sleeping in my

"Yah!" Bomi punches Lay on his shoulder as he sits beside her. "You should rest now, Lay. Tomorrow will be hectic."

"I know." He caresses Bomi's hair. "I just check whether you are comfortable or not."

"I... I think I can sleep well..." Bomi stuttered. She bit her lips, afraid that Lay realize how fast her heart beats.

"Okay, arasso." He get off from bed. "Jaljayo, Bomi."

"Jaljayo, Lay." Bomi smiles.

"Should I turn off the lights?"

Bomi shake her head. "I have phobia to darkness. I can't sleep if it darks."

"Okay. I'll close the door." Lay says. "See you."

"Bye..."

Lay doesn't know that D.O is watching him all the time. When Lay closes the door and join Chen in the living room, he quickly get into his room. He sighs deeply. He feels jealous.

"Something's wrong, hyung?" Kai, who is already cuddling with his blanket, aks.

"Nothing. I just a bit nervous tomorrow debut." He lies. He walks to his bed and lie down immediately. "Night, Kai."

--------

Hi, reader. Thank you for reading my fanfiction :)

I'm sorry if there are a lot of grammar errors. Let me now and I'll fix it. Hehe.

Lay is my bias on EXO. D.O too. So I am very excited making this fanfic. I am Exopink shipper and Bomi is my bias on Apink followed by Chorong and Eunji. Hehe.

I hope I can update this fanfic and finish it. I hope you like it too ^^