Chapter 5

[Lay's POV]

"Bomi-ah..."

I call her name but no answer. I take a glance on her, she's already sleeping safe and sound. I let out a giggle. She looks so funny when sleeping. I take off my earphone from her and watching her sleeping.

Bomi has something that not only attract me but also make my heart fluttered. At some point, she makes me want to protect her and take care of her. I'm afraid that her straighforwardness and sloppiness could hurt her.

But I am afraid that if this feeling growing, it will only hurt her. I have a hard time trying to erase this feeling. So I will just stay close to her and I wilk only keep this feeling by myself.

"Lay, president Lee calls us to his room." Suho says as he walks towards me. "Is she sleeping?"

"Neh. Should we wake her up too?" I ask while standing slowly.

"Let her sleep." Suho answers. He takes a glance at sleeping Bomi. "She's kinda cute when she is sleeping."

"Yeah, I know right. She looks like a sleeping puppy." I says while fixing my things inside my bag before headig out with Suh. "Yah stop looking at her, Suho-hyung. You are staring her too long." I wave my hand in front of his face, avoid him to take a look any longer.

"Yah, who are you telling me not to look at her? She's uri manager." Suho complains. "Do you like her?"

"Mwo? Hyung, you are talking non sense." I say. I thug my arm on his neck. "Palli. President Lee could be waiting."

[End of POV]

-----

[Third Person POV]

"How's it?" Bomi asks as driver hyung is finished checking the car. "Something's wrong?"

"Neh. The tire goes flat and i think there's something wrong the machine." Driver hyung says. "I'll call the mechanic. You can go home first Bomi."

"Are you sure you are alright, oppa?" She asks again.

"Bomi? Hyung? What are you doing?"

A voice greets them. Bomi and driver turn their head to the source. There is a guy with a hat, wearing black leather jacket, white t shirt and shredded jeans. He is wearing a black mask.

"It's me, D.O." says the voice after realizing their curious face. "What's happened to the van?"

"The machine goes wrong and the tire is flat. It will take time until the mechanic arrives." The driver explains. "It's almost midnite, and I am afraid I can't take Bomi home."

"Well, should I walk you home, Bomi." D.O offers. "Your apartment is two block from here, right?"

"Neh. But you really don't have to." She says. "I can go home by myself."

"Don't be a fool. A girl walks around at midnight is dangerous." The driver hyung says. "Can I ask for your help D.O? I am sorry for asking you a favor."

"Ah, hyung... it's okay. Don't worry." D.O answers.

"But... what are you doing right now? Why are you going outside?" She cuts. She is more curious about D.O going outside alone.

"Umm... I... I want to buy something." He stuttered, avoiding gaze with Bomi. He grab Bomi's arm as he walks. "Bye hyung, see you..."

D.O releases his grip on Bomi's hand when the arrive at the othet side of the roads. Kyungsoo's heart is palpipating right now. He is a shy guy, barely talk to a girl but Bomi makes him act out of his comfort zone.

He is so jealous everytime Lay is around her. He knows they used to be a neighbor so that's why they are pretty close. It's giving him a hard tine to endure but it doesn't mean he hates Lay. He is one of EXO members, my hyung, it's impossible for me to hate him.

"D.O..."

Kyungsoo almost jump because of sudden call from Bomi. "N... neh?"

Bomi point out a conveniet store that they have passed. "I thought you want to buy something..."

"Ah I forget." D.O hurrily enter to the store, leaving Bomi outside.

Bomi sat on the bench outside the store, rubbing her hands to warm them up. It's pretty freezing outside and she forget to bring her glove. She take a glance on the store's door and she sees D.O walking out. She hurrily come after him.

"Here."

"Eh? What's this?" Bomi surprises when D.O give her a new pair of gloves. It is pink and there is a rabbit head on it.

"It's gloves. Is it not obvious?" He lets out a giggle. "Your hand freezing. I think I hold an ice cube instead of a hand."

Bomi pouts but she immediately put on the gloves. "Gomawo. I'll pay you later."

She touches D.O's cheek with her two hands. Her gaze meeting D.O's. "It's warm. Thanks."

D.O could feel his cheek burning and he shifted his gaze quickly. "Pa... palli... I'll walk you home."

Both of them walking along the roads and finally arrive at Bomi's apartment building. D.O follows Bomi entering the building. When they're about to use a lift, sounds of explotion from upstairs startled them. There is chaos upstairs and everybody run.

"Fire... fire..." they shout.

"Mwo? Fire?" Bomi murmurs, then a second explotion errupts. Bomi quickly cover her ears. She is scared to death. Smoke and ashes starts to appear everywhere. D.O quickly grabs Bomi's hand again and take her out from the building.

D.O sees fire on 5th floor and it spreads very fast. He believes one of that room on 5th floor is Bomi's room. Bomi holds his hand tightly and he could feel her hands shaky. Firemans is slowly arrivig and tries to stop the fire from spreading.

"Eottokhae..." she sobs. "I have nothing now."

"Calm down Bomi-ya." D.O says while caressing her shoulder. "Why don't you stay at our dorm tonight? Other member won't mind, I guess."

"B...but..."

"Do you have any place to stay tonight?" D.O asks her.

"I can stay at hotel." She says. But then she checks her wallet, "Geez, all of my money is on my room."

She looks at her room which is turned into ashes and sigh. "I am homeless and I don't have money."

"Yah, you don't save your money in the bank?"

"I don't like it. I prefer save it by myself."

"Pabo-ya." D.O hit her heads gently. "It's already midnight, you and I need a rest. You don't have money so hotel is not a choice."

The only choice left is EXO's dorm. She never been dreaming on living with EXO and imagining that she will stay at dorm tonight brings butterfly on her stomach. A person that she could think is Lay, of course. What is Lay doing before he sleep, or what is he wearing, or what his room looks like.

"Don't think too much. Palli." D.O drags her away.

"W... wait, D.O yaaa...."

[End of POV]