Chapter 2

[Lay's POV]

I surprise when she pops out like that behind me. She has puppy eyes, long hair, white complexion and a face which is full of aegyo. She introduce herself as Bomi, my new neighbor.

"I will make sure this glass won't be empty when I return it to you."

After saying thank you, I bid goodbye and enter my room. It was a very hectic day. No. It always a hectic day for an SM trainee. We are going to debut soon as SM new group, EXO so the schedule is become tighter and tighter. Lately, I practice 10 hours to prepare our debut.

I feel sorry for Nara. I can understand why she asks for a breakup. I come to Korea from China, alone and then I meet her. She is an music school student and she is scouted to be an SM trainee but she resign. I continue to be a trainee and she just continue her dream to be a musician. She helped a lot that day, and next thing I know we are falling in love.

For the first year, we are so lovey-dovey. We still manage to meet up even though we are busy as hell. It was perfect until company announce our debut date and it turn out to be a hell-camp. I barely can't meet her even though I miss her and vice versa.

I don't meet her for 2-3 months and I can feel she start to go away. She doesn't reply my text even my call. Today I ask to meet up because I have tiny spare time to have a coffee. And that's what happened.

I can chase her, but I think she isn't happy if she still with me. If i force her to stay it's mean I am selfish. So I give up on her. But... this feeling won't fade easily. It just need time.

I sigh. I sit on the couch and have a sip chocolate ice. I feel much better. Then I gulped down the chocolate ice and rest my eyes a bit.

------
The next day

I can't sleep well last so I intentionally come to SM praxtice room earlier. I have a light warming up and practice the dance routine. Then few minutes later a door opened.

"Oh hyung, you come early." Chanyeol enters the practice room with Baekhyun following behind him.

"Neh. I can't sleep last night." I answer. I take a rest and sit beside them.

"Something happened, hyung?" Baekhyun asks. "You can tell us a story. Maybe it helps you."

"I breakup with my girlfriend." I answer shortly.

"Solma!!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun shouted. They look surprised.

"But don't worry. It could happen to anyone." I said calmly while gulping down my water. I smile knowing that I feel a bit relax after telling them.

"Cheer up, hyung. You still have us." Baekhyun said while hugging his hyung and he starts blabing. "We are one. We are EXO."

Chanyeol cheers and that's how we end up burst into laughter. One fine day, I guess. Others members suddenly come and few minutes later we already in their position, practicing our dance routine.

In the middle our practice, we are surprised with a sudden sound behind them. It sounds like something drop on the floor. We stop and our gaze fix on the door. We find a girl with long hair, wearing red tartan blouse, black denim, kneeled down on the floor. She looks in pain while pressing her ankle.

She looks like someone I know...

"Ah... mianhae. Jongmal mianhae." She suddenly said when realizing many eyes staring at her. She tries to stand by holding a knob to bring herself up, enduring pain in her ankle. She bows many times.

"Kyungsoo-hyung, who is she?" Sehun asks Kyungsoo that stand behind that girl. He shrugged off.

"Yoon Bomi...?" I call out a name.

That girl turns her head and look at me. She looks surprised.

[End of POV]