Chapter 9

EXO-M heads to China for promoting their album. I miss Lay already. I should admit it. The more I deny my feeling towards Lay, the more I feel it. Lay is very kind and nice to me. That's his natural personality but the fact that it attracts me, it's only amazed me more and more. So I won't hold myself back.

Then comes Kyungsoo. He is a sweet and a reliable guy. I could talk and ask everything to him. When EXO-M in China, I spend my whole time with EXO-K. He's the one that will take care of me when Lay isn't around. He will text me and ask whether I've had my lunch, take a rest and many more.

"Bomi-ya..." Kyungsoo approaches me right after I finish cleaning the practice.

"Neh, wae?"

Kyungsoo shows me his phone and there is an article about a fashion model get hit in the cafe.

"Is that you?" He points on a girl behind a mask man.

I startle. Yes, that's me. Someone took a photo and made an article about it. I read the full article and it states that the journalist curious about the girl and the mask man. The journalist states that the mask man could be an idol and the girl is his girlfriend.

"And he is Lay, right?" Kyungsoo tries to confirm.

I nod. "I don't know it would be in the net."

"What happened that day? That's the day when we had a weekend off, right?"

I tell him the whole story. Now I am afraid that the journalist tries to reveal our identity. It will be a chaos. An idol hit a model over a girl. Don't you see that it looks like I am the on to blame?

"Bomi-ya, you spacing out." Kyungsoo brings me back to my conciousness.

"Ah, mianhae." I say shortly. "What should I do, Kyungsoo?"

"Umm, I think the journalist will try to reveal your identity and Lay's. But there are too many boy gruop lately, I think it is not an easy job. Just relax."

Bomi smiles. "Gomawo, Kyungsoo-ya. I should be more careful."