"Helpless? Some can kill you with just one bite!" He growled as they walked threw the woods.

Then they came across a hand making her smile more knowing now they were in the right direction. Jaskier was now trying to avoid what ever they were hunting. The forest was getting darker as they were heading deeper into the woods which didn't really make any sense but the forest was getting thicker. Then a cocoon fell infront of them making Claire cut it open with her knife to see it was a missing villager.

"Please not another witch, I'm so tired of meeting them! They are bossy and rude and they want to kill me all the time!" Jaskier informed.

"Well good news, we might fight a spider, bad news it could be anywhere and we only have the one sword so I'm thinking that we be extra careful," she said as he looked at her annoyed.

"How are we supposed to do that?!" He asked.

"Simple, we be careful," she said as they headed deeper and deeper into the woods.

The webs started to appear and then they were at the mouth of a cave that wasn't to big but it was heading underground. Claire smiled and pointed to the cave since it was only as tall as her there was no way the Spider was huge.

"This spider I bet is going to be to my waist nothing more," she smiled.

"You say that and it's going to be able to eat you whole," he informed.

"Spiders can't eat people whole they have to dissolve the thing they are eatting from the inside out," she explained as she looked inside the cave and saw a pair of red eyes and showed them to Jaskier who started to back off.

Before they knew it the cave was almost consumed with red eyes making Claire back off slightly then a massive leg came out of the cave making them both back off.

"Remember when I said I don't need a big strong man to protect me?" She asked.

"I don't blame you for this one. I never seen such a massive spider before,"he said truthfully.

"Nice to know, run and I mean like your life depends on it," she informed as they both took off running and a massive spider came out of the cave along with several of its offspring.

They started running threw the woods as spiders started casing them and Claire took out her knife and and cut her hand a bit to hopefully to get Geralts  attention.

"Jaskier duck!" She yelled as a spider nearly tackled him but he hit the ground and the spiders started to all chase her down because they could smell her blood.

"I don't want to tell her," Geralt said as Yennefer sighed.

"I know but that is what we came up with, better to tell her then to not say a word and give her false hope that we can fix this curse," Yennefer informed.

Then people started screaming in terror making him go outside with Yennefer. He couldn't see anything but he could smell Claire's blood.

"Geralt! I need some assistance!" She screamed as spiders were casing her down and trying to take her down with webs but she kept dodging them.

"Oh my god!" Yennefer said a spider plowed threw a building as she made a sharp turn.

"Fucking shit!" Geralt muttered as he quickly drank a black elixir and went to her side. He quickly started killing spiders as she passed him then quickly turned around and started cutting them down.

"There are to many!" Geralt said as Yennefer was also trying to take some down.

"Get down!" A man yelled as he tackled Claire and Geralt both taking them down.

"Eskel?!" Geralt asked as a spider missed them and hit the ground hard.

"Um Geralt my curse!" Claire informed as her nails started to grow longer as she got up and chopped the spider in half.

"Fuck it's only noon! Eskel take her and leave!" Geralt said as Claire rolled her eyes.

"Touch me and I will kill you, Geralt I get back you get front, Yennefer left witcher I never met before right. We need to take down mommy dearest!" She said as the big mother spider was heading right for them.

"Are you always this bossy?!" Eskel asked as Claire quickly put her sword in her mouth and started using her sharpened nails to climb up the side of the building.

"At least she hasn't threatened to tie you to a bed yet," Geralt said as all of them got into position. Yennefer forced the spider to go to the wirchers and Claire jumped off the roof and stabbed it in the back.

The spider feel and screamed then the two witchers stabbed it in the face killing it.

"Wow that actually worked," Eskel said as Claire got up and smiled.

"See not to bad really, also look at that no one died!" She said as her face turned red.

"What is it?" Geralt asked.

"Well I have a tail now, my curse is getting worse," she said Geralt sighed.

"You will need to fill me in," Eskel said as Geralt nodded in agreement.