The Spiders

They made it to the next village and Claire sighed as she remaind silent for the whole journey there. They got off there horses and Claire smiled as Geralt looked back at her. His golden eyes looked at her and looked her over before going back to his things. He was tempted to go after her but he knew she was off limits. But she was toying with him making his wolf hungry for her body.

Yennefer didn't seem to mind that he was trying his hardest not to touch her but seeing how she was with him probably made him feel pity for him especially since he hadn't touched a woman since he met Claire.

"Okay you two have fun me and Jaskier are going to hunt a monster," she said as Geralt looked at her oddly.

"Why?" Geralt asked as Jaskier also looked at Claire like she was crazy.

"We need coin and you want to fix me. Look we split up, one of us might find Ciri if we do and I want to kill a monster Geralt," she informed as she made a scale with her hands to weigh out there options.

"Why do I have to hunt a monster?!" Jaskier complained.

"Bait and they seem to like you more then they do me," she informed as he put his foot down.

"No! I won't go with you to hunt some monster! Take Geralt then maybe you can fuck in some cave like animals. You have been flirting way to much!" Jaskier informed.

"Says the man that flirts and fucks every girl he sees," she said.

"I'm am a man that's why! It's only fine when men do it when women do it they turn out to be whores," he informed.

"You are pretending to be a man thats all, real men fight monsters and they fight temptation. Have you ever thought that I'm just having fun with Geralt since I'm dying, my cat likes him, and he can take joke without taking me to his bed? I maybe dying but I know a good man when I see one. I'm going to hunt a monster if there is one around see you all around," she said as she walked away and was heading to a bar.

"Jaskier go with her," Geralt said said as he scoffed.

"No! She wants to die not me!" He growled.

"Go. With. Her. Now," he said as Jaskier rolled his eyes.

"Fine, don't blame me if she gets herself killed," he muttered as he headed off after her.

"Claire is something else; you don't think she's joking with you anymore do you?" Yennefer said as he sighed.

"It depends on what I wish I could see. Sometimes I think she just likes pushing my buttons other times I think she does care for me. But with how her curse is she can't love even if she tried its part of it so she shows me the only way she knows how since her parents treated her poorly and she has been around whores most of her life," he informed.

"You really did take the time to understand her, that's really nice of you," Yennefer said as he sighed.

"I tried to understand her curse and it just doesn't make any sense to me? Why it would pass to the children and why hasn't anyone been able to stop it? Why did her family just except it as is? None of it makes any sense," he sighed.

"Maybe it does I think I know how to break the curse but I think it's to late for her," Yennefer said as Geralt looked at Yennefer shocked.

"Okay so this spider has been taking people into the woods never to return. Should be easy I mean it's just a spider. I'm thinking that something else is actually taking these people and killing them," she informed as Claire looked at Jaskier with a smile.

"I hate spiders! I mean have you seen how big those things get?" He asked.

"They are more scared of you then you are of them Jaskier it's life. I mean you are a giant compared to a helpless little spider," she smiled as he cringed.