325.I Know Him Very Well

Soon Hyunjin and Yeji arrived at the mansion.

"Kun, this is Hyunjin." Uncle Oh said.

Hyunjin froze when he saw who actually Uncle Oh's son was.

Bambam raised his eyebrows and said, "It's nice meeting you Mr S-"

"Ahhh elder brother Kun. I finally got to meet you." Hyunjin shouted before jumping into Bambam's embrace.

"Mr Bambam you better keep your mouth shut otherwise you are never getting your consignment back." Hyunjin whispered.

Bambam frowned and murmured, "What a bully huh."

Grabbing Yeji's hand, Hyunjin said, "This is my girlfriend Park Yeji."

"Ah you are a Park? I did not know that Jimin had such a beautiful sister." Bambam said.

"Alright boys come. Let's have dinner." Father Kim said.

....

When Lisa saw all her favourite food on the table, her mouth started watering.

"Don't even think." Jungkook said before passing her a bowl of plain soup.

Lisa frowned and said, "I don't want this." Pointing towards the fried chicken, she said, "I want that."

"Lisa, it's not good for your health. You've to eat healthy things now. Remember what Jisoo said?" Jungkook said.

Lisa shook her head and said, "Nono I want chicken wings."

"Lisa, listen to Jungkook." Father Kim said.

"Just for few days darling. After that you can eat whatever you want." Jungkook said.

"One piece please?" Lisa said.

Jungkook shook his head and said, "No Lisa."

Looking at him with teary eyes, Lisa said, "You don't love me anymore."

Jungkook sighed and said, "Okay fine only one piece."

Smiling cheekily, Lisa said, "I love you."

Placing a fried chicken wing on her plate, Jungkook said, "Eat."

Bambam laughed and said. "I had heard about this but today I saw it with my own eyes. Mr Jeon is really a wife slave."

Jungkook glared at Bambam and said, "Eat quietly otherwise I will throw you out."

"Sorry Boss." Bambam said.

"So Kun, you will be staying with us right?" Father Kim asked.

Bambam nodded his head and said, "Yes Uncle Kim."

"Good good." Father Kim said.

Placing one more chicken piece in Lisa's plate, Jungkook said, "Bambam, why don't you ask Hyunjin to show you around? I mean his workplace and other places."

Bambam smiled and said, "Yes that's a great idea. I hope Hyunjin will not mind showing me his workplace."

Giving them a weak smile, Hyunjin said, "Of course."

"You've to attend the board meeting with me tomorrow. You've tolearn things quickly so that I can handover everything to you and relax like Marco." Uncle Oh said.

After dinner Jungkook, Bambam and Hyunjin headed towards the study room while Lisa and Yeji were busy talking with Uncle Oh and father Kim.

....

Inside the study room.

"So Mr Smith." Bambam said.

Hyunjin glared at him and said, "Hyunjin. Call me Hyunjin when we are at home."

Bambam grinned and asked, "Does your father know about-"

"No he doesn't and if he finds out, you are dead." Hyunjin said in a very threatening tone.

Jungkook smiled and asked, "Will you kill me too if I tell father Kim?"

Hyunjin vigorously shook his head and said, "Nono brother-in-law you are my mentor. How can I do something like that?"

[Jungkook's little fangirl 😂]

Bambam frowned and said, "Hey I am you brother."

"You shut up." Hyunjin said.

Bambam sighed and said, "Okay let's make a deal. If you return my consignment, I'll keep my mouth shut forever."

Hyunjin smirked and said, "If you don't keep your mouth shut, you'll lose your consignment forever."

"What consignment?" Jungkook asked.

"He was trying to illegally smuggle gold bars from our territory. So we confiscated it and-"

Bambam gasped and said, "Lier lier your pants on fire. I wasn't doing it illegally. It was a clean work."

"Stop lying Bambam bro." Hyunjin said.

"You are the one who is lying Smith." Bambam said.

Jungkook frowned and said, "Alright now stop both of you. I want to discuss something very important with you both."

"What is it brother-in-law?" Hyunjin asked.

"I want you both to use all your sources and find out the whereabouts about a man." Jungkook said.

Bambam nodded his head and said, "Okay. What is the name of that man?"

"Yang Hyunsuk." Jungkook said.

Bambam widened his eyes in shock and asked, "What did you say?"

"The mans name is Yang Hyunsuk." Jungkook said.

Seeing Bambam's shocked expression, Hyunjin asked, "Do you know him?"

"I know him very well." Bambam said.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and asked, "How?"

"Because he is the one who raised me. He is my maternal grandfather. But he died several years ago." Bambam said.

Jungkook shook his head and said, "No he is not. He is still alive and is helping Simon behind the shadows."

"Jungkook, he is a very dangerous man. If he is really alive and is helping Simon, we have to be very careful." Bambam said.