Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Tщѳ

Start from the beginning

There was handful of Kazimir's men in here training. I don't know why I thought it would be him and someone else. Not this many people.

Most of the men stopped and focused on me. Kazimir was in the boxing ring and had gloves on ready, but the person he was boxing stopped to look at me.

His eyes slowly landed on me and a small smile crosses his face, then instantly disappears. He stares down at my thighs and in between my legs.

"Where the fuck are the rest of your clothes?" he snarls.

"Take your eyes off her and go back to what you were doing," he orders.

The men go back to their exercise as told, but some still glanced my way. I should have really changed, because his shirt only covered my chest and my ass was out at the back. If I was to raise my arms, you could see my panties.

"You weren't in the bed when I woke up and I didn't know it was so early in the morning," I explain.

"Go back upstairs and wait for me."

"No, come back to bed," I said.

"I will be there in thirty minutes," he says.

"Kaz," I whine.

"Go back to bed, I will be there soon," he dismisses.

"Noo, I need you now," I say.

I step further into the gym and I notice the mirrors on the walls. From the side you can see my backside and Kazimir turns to me. He glared at any of them who looked at me.

"Malyshka, just give me thirty minutes. I need to blow off some steam," he told.

I leaned against the rope and rested my arms on the third rope. I looked at his chest and he was sweating. It showed that he was putting effort in.

His tattoos glistened from the light and his hair was damp. It was slightly wet and stuck to his forehead. I licked my lips and looked up at him. He was just boxing and yet it had turned me on.

"Please, come back to bed. You can take out whatever anger you have on me."

"I'm not going to say it again," he warns.

"Can you just fucking come to the bedroom. I need you right now Kaz."

"How bad is it?" He ask.

Lust blazes in his eyes and I know whatever he was thinking replaced with him inside of me. Our tongues mixing with each other. Our bodies sliding and rubbing against each other.

"Very, I miss you," I pout.

I was feeling a bit emotional from yesterday, so I needed Kaz's comfort to make sure we were okay. Although we cuddled last night it could mean anything, with Kazimir I could never be to sure.

He took of his boxing gloves and handed them to his guard. I leaned away from the rope and smile crossed my face. He got out from the ring and towered over me.

I put my arms up and wrap them around his neck pulling him close to me. I could see the bulge in his pants and he was just denying himself of me. He was torturing nobody, but himself.

"You're so impatient," he says.

"I know," I shrug.

I tiptoe and put my mouth to his ears. I look at myself in the mirror. Our size difference was quite massive. Kazimir was over six feet. I can't remember how tall he was but he was about six four or six five, I was roughly five three to five. I don't even remember my own height.

He was layers of sculpted muscles. Large arms and abs for days. I was just curvy and chubby, soft like a cushion.

"I missed your big cock waking me up in the morning," I whispered.