It takes only a minute for us to get to the heavily guarded door. I had never wondered why no one was ever allowed here accept Exus and Anabelle.

"Open the door, Daniel." Exus orders one of the guard who slightly bows before carrying out the door. It creaks, the sound horrifying and screechy like in movies.

Exus pulls out his phone from the back of his pocket and turning it on, slightly illuminating the room. I take note of the flight of stairs heading underground. A sudden horrible thought comes to mind and I see myself in the same situation I was before.  It has always been him flooding my nightmares, him hurting me.How can I walk with him down there knowing he can hurt me.

"Come on," he says, turning around. His face meets the horrified look on mine and he sighs, hurt flooding his face. He shouldn't feel hurt. He should feel worse.

"You don't trust me." He states, "Daniel can come with us." He says. The guard whose not far from us walks towards us.

"Of course, alpha."

It doesn't help but I go with it anyways. The steep stairs lead to a more horrifying looking cells. The scent of death and decay emits from every inch of the building. My nose scrunches with disgust. Our footsteps echo through the building, almost deafeningly.

Exus leads me to the furthest part of the cell and the closer we walk, the harder my heart begins to beat. I didn't know what to expect. Knowing Exus it wouldn't be anything good at all. I am not wrong. Tears almost in an instant gather in my eyes as I stare at the girl sleeping on the corner of the cell.She looks emaciated, thin and completely unhealthy. The clothes she has on look worn out, dirty and too big for her. She lays on a small bed, a small mattress and a flimsy blanket barely covering her. The tears almost fall down my cheeks when I see her back that's ridden with scars, both new and old. She looks terrible. I cringe at all the torn parts of her oversized shirt. She looks to be about my age but I cannot be sure. If she's about my age then that means she's been here since she was fifteen. Basically a child. Olivia.

"What did I do now, Exus? Your visits are becoming rather frequent." The girl's voice is cold, emotionless and void.

I turn to stare at the man who calls himself Alpha. He basically imprisoned a child. A girl who I'm sure has nothing to do with whatever feuds he has with Christian's pack. He does not even looked ashamed of his actions, he doesn't look remorseful holding a young woman captive.

Getting no reply, the girl lifts herself up from the floor, the action taking almost all her strength and she nearly plummets back. I wince at the slight display of pain on her face. Her eyes meet Exus, Daniel before dropping down to meet mine. I almost gasp at how identical she looks to Christian. There's no doubt she's Olivia.

Her eyes scan my form, taking in every bit of me. Her face scrunch slightly before they focus on Exus once more.

"And who is she? Don't tell me it's another one of your play toys?" She grins, the look too cruel on her face.

This sets Exus off making him release a large and definitely unnecessary growl. Very immature of him.

"Don't talk to my mate in such a tone," he yells, the sound almost deafening.

Olivia's eyes widen slightly before she burst into a full blown laugh, her cackle echoing through the room. I stare at her in utter perplexity. What is so funny about the situation? I move closer to the cell and Exus tries to grab my hand and I easily slip through.

"Oh, so you're that female that ran away. The one that escaped his abusive mate. You came back? For what? You must be very desperate to have come back to such a pathetic man." She smiles and I almost get scared. She looks too emotionless at the moment. As if she's no longer afraid of Exus or even death.

Before Exus can overreact again, I turn and shoot him a nasty glare. His only response is a huff as he looks away. I stare at her, hoping to convey emotions through my eyes, to let her know that I'll be breaking her out soon.

'I'm with Jonah' I mouth hoping she can read my lips.

I know she understands as her eyes shines with recognition. Her eyes move to Exus once more and a small smile slips to her lips.

"Remember when I told you all the bad things you've done will come back to bite you." She whispers, ominously, "Well the time has come."

I turn to look at Exus and I'm surprised to see a hint of hesitance in his eyes. He has a far away look and before I can ask what it is, it's gone.

"You're never leaving, Olivia. Not after what you did." He responds vaguely and without my permission, he takes my hand in his lighting up those disgusting sparks that remind me he's my mate, and pulls me towards the stairs.

I am too confused and too shocked to even act as I try to make sense of the situation.

What exactly does Alpha Exus think Olivia did?

Hello guys!

I have disappeared, I know. I'm so sorry. I  got busy with school and alot of other things. I also had the worst writer's block ever. I was so unmotivated to update.

I hope you liked this chapter.

Please,

Vote. Comment. Share.