66 - Not This Shit Again

Start from the beginning

"Come on! You act as though you care for him... yet you left him behind." Pierce snapped, knowing exactly what buttons to push to get a rise of out Harlow. "Were you even trying to find him?" He queried, easily noticing the way the girls eyes narrowed in on him.

Harlow immediately clocked the game Pierce was playing, but it didn't stop her from falling into the trap. Her own anger and hatred with herself, for not starting the search for Winnie, plagued her mind. It was a sensitive topic, a sensitive situation that she still felt incredibly guilty about. No matter how prepared and level headed the girl was, with any mention to that subject she would be thrown off the rails.

With gritted teeth, Harlow started to push up the top half of her body. "I'm here now." There was a certain tone of determination that accompanied her words. It wasn't just the fact that she was very much physically there. The determination came from her newly found item. There was a scalpel lying in the floor inches from her. It must've fallen from the table nearby, but it didn't matter. The thin but sharp scalpel was a potential weapon to the girl. She just had to get it into her grasp without letting the man see.

"Yes, but you're weak and useless." He rapidly responded, "There's nothing you can do to protect him." Pierce strictly spoke, nodding his head to the scientist to signal him to wipe poor Winnies memories once again.

Pierce wasn't done with his instructions. He wasn't planning on causing unimaginable pain and misery to only one of them. With a shocking joyful smile, Pierce gestured to the largest guard in the room. "Get her." He spoke lowly, his voice sharp and direct.

Harlow's eyes widened, her hand clutching the scalpel tightly. If she got taken away that meant she couldn't protect Winnie. "Hey! Hey! Do you whatever you want to me, just leave him alone!" She bargained, blinking repeatedly as her eyes suddenly went blurry.

A loud laugh tumbled from Pierce's lips, one that echoed through the small room. "You're not really on the position to make demands." He snarled, his voice dripping with venom. The way he looked at Harlow showed so much joy and cruelty. Pierce was proud of himself. Proud of the things he managed to achieve within the torturous cult he was apart of.

Fine then. Harlow was only left with one option. Pretend not to care. "Okay then. Impale me with swords and hold me up on the wall. Beat me and strangle me. Do whatever the fuck you want." She muttered, shrugging as she spoke. For some reason, Harlow's mind flashed back to the boys. Imagining how negatively they would react to her casually talking about her torture. Peter would most likely be covering his ears.

"That can wait." Pierce replied, signalling to the guards to grab her. "First there's two people that have been waiting to meet you. They'll be excited to know it's finally the day." He mysteriously told Harlow, offering no clues as to who he was talking about.

It left Harlow puzzled. The already sore headed girl's mind was being pulled in every way as she tried to function properly. She sat back and allowed the guard to grab ahold of her under arms. He dragged her up, the girls feet were unstable making her look like bambi as she struggled. As dumb as it sounds, Harlow was slightly thankful that the boys weren't there to see her inability to stand. Yeah the circumstances weren't funny. But even she had to admit she looked dumb without any context.

With her arms being used to lift the girl, she could no longer hide the scalpel held in her fist. So she acted quickly, as soon as she had the chance, the scalpel ended up in the guards neck. Sticking out the side of it with blood flowing. Letting out a small grunt, Harlow removed the scalpel to let the wound bleed out before repeatedly stabbing the guard.

The teenage girl was shocked when Pierce made no move to prevent her from continuing her attack. He simply let her kill the guard. Watching the scene unfold with newfound excitement. Her attack confirmed to him that the assassin in Harlow was still very much there. Much closer to the surface than he originally thought. The red head could still be savage and brutal and he planned to use it.

Pierce had to force a bored look on his face, he couldn't let Harlow see his creepy giddiness. "You done?" He questioned rhetorically, crossing his arms over his chest. "I've got hundreds of guards to replace the guy you just killed. It's not like I'll bother letting their families know." He added, creeping towards Harlow and the dead guard. "There's nothing you can do to stop what we're going to do to you. So you just killed that man for no reason. You're a murderer, a skilled and highly intelligent assassin. You couldn't of thought that we'd let one of our best assets go, did you?"

Harlow's jaw became slack and unclenched as her eyes widened slightly. She couldn't help but spiral into worry. Was this going to be her life again? Was she never going to escape them?

If her life was going to go back to how it was she'd kill herself before she reached that point. It was the one advantage she had, they could no longer control her mind.

Or so Harlow thought.

But, what she didn't know was about the individual locked nearby that could and would play tricks with her mind. Another asset that was more than willing to fight against a so called enemy.

Harlow didn't stand a chance against the unknown.

Tagged for notification: randomperson1689 immortalsimp iamconfused__  BaddyMaddy1 helenfragouli22 yuta_kylo adisastrousbisexual BisReichKomme heylos3r eilidh420 marvels_bxtch