14 - Bonds

{CHAPTER FOURTEEN}
"Let's play some quidditch!"

The entire world is made up of bonds, scientifically

The entire world is made up of bonds, scientifically. There are many different types and classifications when talking about them.

It's the same for human bonds.

There are a variety of ways two people can bond together. Romantically, physically, emotionally just as friends. There are a incredible number of ways two people can bond and even more for groups of people.

Overtime bonds can grow so strong their practically unbreakable or on the other side of the spectrum they can shatter. It all depends on how the bond is nurtured.

The Marauder boys had strong bonds between all of them, or what they believed to be strong. And Sirius was claiming another one.

"You have not bonded with Harlow!" Remus scoffed in protest to his words, not even taking his eye off his book.

"I did too!" Sirius determinedly insisted, "We bonded over the three days we were tied to each other." He reminded them and gestured to his wrist.

"Why yes, over the shitting incident." Remus replied with fake enthusiasm and agreement. "If anyone should ask Harlow about why she was with Evan today, it should be me."

"I firmly disagree." Sirius responded with attitude. Sirius even went as far as to grab Remus' book, not only losing the page for him but also throwing it onto the Gryffindor common room floor.

Remus gasped, completely horrified,"What did the book do to you?"  He shrieked as he gently picked up his book and inspected it for any injuries.

"Where's the map?" Sirius asked as he held his hand out expectantly.

"Nope." Remus muttered and shook his head.

"It's under his bed next to his hidden chocolate." Peter filled in for him, blushing furiously when he realised what he said. "I did not steal any chocolate." He stiffly muttered, finding it impossible to lie.

"Ha!" Sirius cheered triumphantly and used the distraction of Remus' anger at Peter, to fetch the map.

Sirius used the map to allocate Harlow. He found her lying on the quidditch pitch, all alone. He spotted her from afar first and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, Harlow hadn't expressed any previous interest in Quidditch, it was quite a weird place to find her.

"Harlow!" He called out to her as he was about a meter away.

She tilted her head to the side and watched as Sirius walked over to her. "Sirius?" She asked as she pulled herself up to sitting.

"What ya doing?" Sirius questioned as he pulled himself down to sit next to her. "Godric!" Sirius exclaimed, squinting his eyes. "You for once don't look miserable!" Sirius joked loudly as he beamed. He knew she still wasn't smiling but she appeared to be glowing. Her eyes weren't dull and lifeless like usual, they looked alive and happy.