15 - Time Flies

{CHAPTER FIFTEEN}
"I didn't give up."

The phrase time flies is used to describe when time is going exceedingly fast

The phrase time flies is used to describe when time is going exceedingly fast. The minutes seem like seconds, the hours like minutes, the days like hours.

However, it is stated many more times when in fun environments. For example, the time at school would go by incredibly painfully but the time at home doing whatever one pleases to do flies by. And you're back at school before you know it.

People use the phrase all the time. Harlow had never, until it came to November.

After Halloween marking the end of October, everyone was excited for Christmas. The month of November went by in a flash.

Multiple things still happened.

Harlow progressed further with the boys. She attended a Hogsmeade trip with them, giving her the chance to express her distaste for butterbeer. She even helped with a few pranks. They weren't extreme ones, simple ones like changing students robe colours. But she also came up with ideas that quite frankly frightened them. Previously they had truly underestimated the extent of her intelligence.

Even after the mass amount of time, jokes and fun the group had with her, they were secretly beyond frustrated that she still hadn't smiled. But they had a plan, a very intricate plan.

Over the month of November Harlow kept on training Regulus and Evan. Increasing the intensity each session. One night she came to the decision that she wanted to show the boys what she could teach them. Let them see Harlow in action. Using a pensive, she travelled them to a memory she had of a certain fight.

She spent a week deciphering the right memory to show them, the least suspicious one. It couldn't have any slip ups of where she was or who she really was. Harlow went for one that took place only a couple months before she escaped.

It was a fight between herself and a new trainer. One who believed her age and size to be a massive advantage to him.

She proved him wrong, in a flash.

Regulus and Evan stood hesitantly beside the real life Harlow. She decided it was best to keep them at a distant and while they waited for the fight to actually start, Harlow fed the boys some lies about the classes she took in Russia for self defence.

Her biggest advantage to keeping her secret was the fact neither of the boys spoke Russian. So they had no clue about the cruel words being hurled at the memory Harlow.

"Начинать" *Begin* The usual trainer commanded the two of them. Smacking his cane on the ground at the same time as his words.

The vibration from the cane hitting the floor travelling to Harlow's feet was all the signal she needed. Harlow  halted into action and viciously lunged forward, towards the man.