"Are you ready?" He panted, strain evident on his face.

Even though he was desperate for the bond to be complete, he still wanted to go at my pace. I nodded and he finally pushed in, completing our bond. Connecting our two halfs together, making us whole.

******

We fell asleep for another hour after the sex, both of us relaxed and worn out. When we woke up again we showered together and we ended up going for round two while we were in there.

Once we had finally finished our shower, we headed down to the kitchen. I made us some oatmeal and coffee. Poppy and Max walked into the kitchen as we sat at the table. Poppy sniffed the air and waggled her eyebrows at me.

"Aha! The love birds finally completed the bond!" Max chuckled.

I choked on my food, embarrassed. Satisfied with my response he chuckled again and poured some coffee for them both.

"So..? Was it everything you ever dreamed of?" Poppy teased.

"Poppy!" I gasped. My face was on fire.

Carlos just laughed at their teasing and pulled me into his side, kissing my temple. "Well, it certainly was for me" he smirked.

I slapped his arm and pulled myself out of my seat, putting my pots in the sink with a huff. They all laughed and teased a little more until they finally got it out of their system.

"Okay now that we've made my sister a new shade of purple I have never seen on her, what is the plan?" Poppy sobered us all up with one question.

Carlos sighed. "I'm going to talk to some packs today. If I can get any of them to fight with us, I'll call a pack meeting with a more detailed plan."

Ira walked into the kitchen and looked at us with a sheepish look on her face. "I guess you're all early birds, huh?"

Carlos finished his breakfast and kissed me goodbye. He headed to his office to set to work on the treaties and Max went with him so they could call more than one pack at once.

After Ira had eaten and drank some coffee, we headed to the training grounds. Just looking at the field caused bad memories to come flashing back.

"Can we train somewhere else? For example, the clearing in the north woods? Anywhere but here." I shivered.

Ira frowned. "This is the training grounds. It's the perfect place. Why don't you want to train here?"

I groaned and plopped down onto the grass. "I just have too many bad memories of this place," I admitted. I explained why I hated this place so much and her face softened.

"I know it's hard to be here but it's actually ideal to be somewhere that has bad connotations. It can be used to fuel your power." She gave me a soft smile, in an attempt to bring me some comfort.

She told me to stand in the middle of the grounds and remember that day. She told me to recall every moment of my banishment and everything leading up to it. Just thinking about it made my hands tingle with power. She was right, this was a great place to use for fuel.

"Now that you have reached into your power again, I want you to strike me and avoid my counter attack. We're going to have a classic witch fight basically." Ira explained, standing across from me.

I frowned. "That is quite the jump from setting trees on fire."

She nodded in understanding. "I know but I have to train you in the most efficient way possible. We need to train you in battle first and then you'll be able to work out the rest for yourself. Most of the powers you have happen with just imagining. For example if I was to tell you to pick a lock you would simply imagine it happening, along with the thing that has been fuelling your power. So for you, that would be any of these situations" She gestured to the field.

I shrugged and let my power out, striking her when she wasn't ready. I knocked her over and she skidded across the floor. She stood up with a grin, clearly satisfied with my attack. I only had a moment to be smug though. She took a moment to recover and threw a strike at me, knocking me off of my feet. The session continued like this for a while. I would strike her and a lot of the time she would send a counter attack which would result in me flying across the dirt. The more I hit the floor though, the more angry I got. She sent an attack my way whilst I was on the ground but I caught her blow, sending it back her way with my power added to it. There was a loud bang that echoed through the trees as the power hit her and she got flung back into tree, knocking her out cold.

I gasped and ran over to her. "Ira!" I shook her. "Ira wake up!"

I slipped my hand under her head and pulled it back. My hand was covered in blood. "Shit!" I screeched.

Carlos! I cried through our mind link.

Eva, what's wrong? He replied to me almost instantly.

I hurt Ira really bad! Tears ran down my face in panic.

Hold on love, I'm coming.

Five minutes later, I heard paws thundering towards me. I turned my head to the entrance to the training fields and saw Carlos' grey wolf running towards me.

When he got to me he shifted into human form and approached Ira. He looked her over and put his hand under her head.

"Shit!" He muttered when he saw the blood.

Tears ran down my face and I sobbed as I realised I may have killed her. "Help her!" I cried.

Carlos sighed. "Honey there's nothing I can do. By the time we get her to the infirmary she may not make it. You have to try and heal her"

"I don't know how to!" I cried. "She didn't teach me that yet!"

Carlos kneeled in front of me, levelling his face with mine. "I know you can do this, Eva. I know you have it in you. You just have to believe in yourself"

I looked back down at Ira and at my hands. I remembered her telling me that for most of my powers, I just had to imagine it happening. I looked at the blood on my hand and put that hand back behind her head. I closed my eyes and concentrated on her head. I imagined the blood stopped oozing out and thought about it as clearly as I could. Then I imagined her broken skin stitching itself back together. I focused on solely those things until I felt my power run through me in soft waves. It came from my chest and snaked its way down my arm until it reached my finger tips. When the feeling stopped, I gently shifted her head to see the wound. It was gone!

"I did it!"

*****