Chapter 43: Emotional Eruption, Just A Guardian

Start from the beginning

Xiao Menglan's eyes at the moment burst out with incomparably fiery hatred.

Seeing Xiao Menglan with a happy smile, who has inherited the inheritance, everyone sighed in reality.

What you see as the enemy's opponent is the mountain behind you.

This is probably the most indescribable thing in this world.

Qin Luo also clearly felt the strong hatred of his daughter from the picture.

But he didn't show any expression.

Afterwards, Li handed the wood spirit crystal to Qin Menglan.

Representing the inheritance of the wood spirit cemetery, it fell on this twelve-year-old girl.

And in reality.

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

The truth is completely revealed.

This invincible opportunity turned out to be like this.

Everyone had to envy Qin Menglan's good luck, it was a pie in the sky.

And Qin Menglan was also sluggish.

Despite being mentally prepared, it is still unbelievable.

Even this opportunity was brought to her by Qin Luo himself.

The Qin Luo, who is called the devil by the world.

...

She understood everything.

Qin Meng Lan combed through his memory.

That year, when the wind and snow were cold, the Long Pond in the Kunlun Mountains was icy and snowy, and he rescued his young self.

Before the age of eight, he cared and cherished in every possible way, guarding his growth, exhausting all tenderness, and giving himself the best things in the world.

When he was eight years old, he turned out to be a demon clan, and his bloodline exploded like a madman, mercilessly slaughtering more than a thousand people.

It was also him, in order to protect himself, without any hesitation, he did not hesitate to bear the stigma, give up all his glory and future, and defected from the human race.

In order to send himself back to the human world, he did not have to live in the wilderness and drink blood. He transferred the blood of the demon race to himself, giving her a brand new life. From then on, she could stand in the sun and bloom like flowers.

After the age of eight, in Rongcheng, he turned into an instructor, like a shadow, behind the darkness, silently guarding, guiding her, establishing her perspective on life, and teaching her survival skills and experience.

Even when he was ten years old, the basic cultivation method he had learned all his life was also taught by him.

It was the first time she stood on the stage, shining and shining, but no one knew that the credit for all this came from the figure behind her.

Twelve years old, in the wood spirit cemetery, dozens of dragon-level powerhouses, fighting for this opportunity.

It was also him who, like a gift, gave it to the mechanical being, who had a blunt talent and had no affinity with the wood spirit, and let her start the road of rising against the sky.

This man always does it silently, never complaining, he hides too deeply.

On the other hand, he regards him as the enemy of his life, silently fighting against him in years of fantasy, intending to defeat him.

However, how could she overcome the mountain that stood in front of her and shielded her from the wind and rain.

This imaginary enemy may never exist.

Just a guardian.

"Father……"

In the light curtain, I saw that steady and generous back like a mountain, that back walking alone in the dark, bearing an unknown amount of pressure, but never uttering a word.

Qin Meng's heart felt sour, and finally burst into tears, and couldn't help calling out.

This is the first time she has called Qin Luo in more than 200 years since she broke up at the age of eight.

The name was Qin Luo, who was eight years old.

This figure is called father.

Her father, Qin Meng Lan, Qin Luo.

...

When everyone saw Qin Menglan's emotional outburst, they couldn't help but sigh.

Although Qin Luo has done a lot of evil in the future, as Qin Menglan's father, he is qualified.

Therefore, Qin Menglan's call of Ru Mu at this time is completely a normal reaction.

Everyone understands.

After all, Qin Luo really paid a lot for Qin Menglan silently, and he took on a lot.

"Sister, it's all over."

Qin Qianqian and Qin Xianru two younger sisters stepped forward and comforted.

Seeing Qin Luo's dedication to Qin Menglan, the hatred of Qin Luo in the hearts of the two daughters has also decreased a lot.

At least it means that Qin Luo was not a devil from the beginning. He was still a person with rich feelings and a kind-hearted person.

Maybe he changed in the future, but at least the damage to Qin Menglan was much less.

Seeing that Qin Menglan's heart was unraveled, Qin Qianqian and Qin Xianru felt that Qin Luo was barely worthy of the word "father".

"I'm fine."

Qin Meng Lan wiped her tears.

Although she burst into tears, her reason was still there.

Knowing that everything is over, Qin Luo's bad deeds in the future cannot be washed away.

She was just touched because after the age of eight, her father did not abandon her, but was always by her side.

Seeing the memory exposure, Qin Menglan touched his heart.

There, it was healed without knowing it.

In the bottom of my heart, this warmth will always be maintained.

The last bit of warmth left by Qin Luo.

...