Peek

After Few Mounths:

At school--

NOTICE:

Shizuka and other Nobita's friends are studying in a famous and large institute... . . . . ....where so many young masters of famous businessmen and other university aged singers,idols, etc,. are also studying in this same school... But still Shizuka is the Student Council President and the guy Ren and Miyamura are sub student council presidents means sub ordinates... Dekisugi controls financial support matters of events held in university..

Notice:

Ren is the young master of the famous family who take care of famous car manufacturing.

RECAP:

Ren have crush on Shizuka and don't know about Nobita..He is still pursuing her.. He also joined student council in order t pursue Shizuka.

COMING TO STORY:

Shizuka and other are in discussion about event going to happen in their school.. . She is planning to make this event so great so that their juniors will chear and freshers will enjoy their studies. Ren is just staring at Shizuka. . Suddenly Shizuka got a notification .. She wondered from where it came. She saw the message and her face showed a great scene of happiness. Ren wondered why? But he was happy to see her smile like that...

In SHIZUKA"S MOBILE:

Nobita : Hey Shu .! WHat are you doing. . .

Shizuka :SHU? (~while smiling lightly).. Is it my nickname?

Nobita : Yeah.. (~giggling) .. how is it?

Shizuka :Very cute Nobi. . .

Nobita : where are you ?

Shizuka : In meeting( she just remembered that she is in meeting )..

Nobita : ohh. OK then text me after completion of it>?

Shizuka : .,.,. .,. (Wanted to say 'no problem just stay still')

NObita : (understood what she is thought) ok ok. I am there.

[[[[ In this time Ren was wondering what Shizuka was doing in her mobile in the middle of the meeting ]]]]

In the meeting hall :

dekisughi :OK then this is decided. Shizuka have a look..

Shiuzka was busy in charting