Reunite

Nobita : sorryyyyyyy...........are you............de...kisugi

stranger : yes NObita you had returned (shocked happily)

Everyone shocked by the behavior of their class respersantative..(dekisugi)

they both high fived in a buddy manner....

Teacher : Oh looks like you both are friends... Ok NObita please take a seat at that empty....Ok students let's start the class.

Dekisugi thought : Is he really NObita,,, Why is he wearing Mask?????leave it there may be some reason..

NObita is searching for Shizuka but he couldn't found her and thought that he entered wrong class........

Class Is completed and this is break bell.......Then NObita came to Dekisughi..

NObita : Dekisughi ,, can  you tell me where our friends are?/??

dekisughi : Ohh... I forgot to tell you... Jian and suneo are going to play Basketball match which is cause by a fight......Who will lose they should Kneel and say  sorry three time....

NObita : What ????? IS other team powerfull?????

Dekisughi : Yeah ..the other teams members are national players  and I am also going there to participate.....and As Shizuka is Student council president today she is busy with those  preparations.....She wil be freed at the time of Match ending....

NObita :what president???????????????????????????????

Nobita (thought): Ok then firstI will Support Jian and suneo and then at the time Shizuka will complete her preaparation....plan comformed....(simled) 

Nobita : Dekisughi,,, I am also Comming and I will also participate....

Dekisughi : oK  come on let's hurry  up....

They both reached reached there...

JIan : hey dekisugi come on andddddddddddddddd who is he...

Dekisughi : Oh he is my classmate and He came to play along our side...he plays a good game..and he is our ..........(cutted by Jian)

Jian : Thank you friend .. I am Jian and he is suneo

suneo : hello

NObita : Hello .. I am Alexander(OH shit what I said.......Am I this poor at naming)

Jian , suneo and dekisugi : Alexander????????????????????????

Nobita : Just kidding guys I am Nobita ........

JIan and suneo : whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt????????????????????   (shocked and jaws touched the ground)

Nobita :  supriseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...........

opposite team players came at that moment and 

oppostie team player 1 : HEy everyone ready to lose and kneel....

NObita : Watch you mouth before speaking other wise you cannot say sorry to us atleast one time...  (little cold voice)

oppostie team player 1 : you...........(his team player stopped him)

oppostie team player 2: wait and see who will win ....

Jian : this is our team memeber that you don;t know,, don't worry he also my classmate......

Match started..............Most of the students from every class came to watch it.........

In first half match Nobita's team is in lead 3 points......