My first kiss

Nobita placed his hands on Shizuka's cheeks and looked into her eyes. and said I love you very much repeatedly and this is also followed by Shizuka...

they both stared into eyes......... and then Nobita cannot resist anymore..... He leaned over and pulled his face too close to Shizuka's face.. Soon enough Shizuka got idea on what is Nobita's move next as she blushed madly.. Then Nobita Kissed Shizuka on her lips. It lasted for 5 minutes as they felt like the time around then stoped....... And Shizuka's eyes widened.......And next nobita made putted his forehead on Shizuka's forehead and said " Shizuka I missed you so much ".... Shizuka replied " me too Nobita" .This scene is a romantic scene of two lovers met after years.......who missed each other very much.

Nobita :Well Shizuka I will pick you up at school gate ,, as call your parents and inform them that you are going to be late...

Shizuka : Ok but why Nobita????

Nobita : Come on Shizuka, I am going to take you Our home????

Shizuka : (blush) Our home??????

NObita : Yeah............ I will introduce you to my sister and Brother-in-law... other wise they will not give permission to enter home... and sister means Hana Sister and her husband..... like............. you and me.....(smiled funny)

Shizuka : what ???????????????????//like y....y.....you and me????????????/(her face is deep red)

Nobita : Ok now Shizuka now..... can....... I... (started come closer)

Shizuka : what Nobita???(backed off and asking with small nervous)

Suddenly room door was knocked..... Some one calling Shizuka as president ,,,,,Then shizuka immediately sat on her chair and gave permission to enter....

Yui : President everything completed and ...............????????????(stares at Nobita)and thought : he looks familiar but he is so handsome...........

Shizuka soon noticed : cough.....cough........cough.... well good job you may leave now....

yui :(looked confused) president ??????????? Is he ????????

Nobita : HO ,,, Hai I am Nobita new transfer student and Shizuka's bo.....(cutted of by shizuka)

Shizuka : yeah yeah ,,, he is new transfer student.........

NObita : Not only that I am shizzuka"s boy...............(cutted byShizuka)

Shizuka : Not only transfer student but also old student...

Nobita : And I am Shizuka's boyfriend............ ........... ........ ..... ...... ..

... . . . . ........ . ... .

Yui : (can't talk due to huge shocking news)

Shizuka : (her face is totally red and cannot explain)

Yui : (turns her head in all direction) ok president I am leaving now...........[turns around and left the place by closing the door properly]

Nobita : why are you hesitating Shizuka do you have som........(cutted by Shizuka)

Shizuka : Idiot I am very shy you know............

Nobita : wowowowow.......... MY girlfriend is shy... Shizuka One more time...... (hungry sounds came from Nobita's stomach..)

Shizuka :............... Ha ha ha ha ha haaaa (laughs)come on let's go to class as it is lunch time.....

Nobita : Shizuka ,,, I forgot to bring My lunch.....should I need to go canteen....