My hard work

Hana took him to her work place.....Everyone in the office are staring towards Nobita.....

Employee 1 : who is that kid?

Employee 2: why Hana brought him along with her.

,...................
.....
Hana : excuse boss , he is my brother, he might be seen as a kid but he is intelligent, you can test him. I am taking my leave now...

Nobita : Hello sir, I am........(self introduction)

Boss : ok nobita right... Why are so eager to take job at this age ....

Nobita : ( explained everything clearly )

Boss : okay then I will give you job but based on your performance your salary will increase and also based on your knowledge your promotion will increase. I will appoint a senior employee as teacher to teach you about business..... As you already have touch in it

Nobita : Thank you sir and I will not let you down.
..

Boss : You don't need to be polite . you can just call me brother or by my name Masato.

Nobita : ok brother Masato.

Boss : that's right ......

Back to work Nobita is really working hard day and night and making a great progress.. He barely sleeps and takes rest.. He is staying with his sister Hana and works with both Hana and Masato which made a strong relationship between them.... Nobita now promoted to high job which needs to interact with other business world directly.... With his intelligence and hard work Nobita made a great progress with is make the Co-orperation to take steps toward rank 1....... Now it reached rank 11 now.

At Hana home :

Nobita : knock...........knock........knock...

Hana : oh! Nobita you are home... Go and take rest ,, you are overdoing your work don't worry you have achieved much more then my imagination. You should also take care of your health.

Nobita : Okay sister Hana ! (with a tired tone)

Hana looked with worry towards him and took him to bed and returned.

Morning :

Hana : Nobita ... Nobita ... Nobita ... Nobita .........

Nobita : humm........ Good mor..ning sister.....

Hana : I said to stop working at night but it seems like your work this night also.............

Nobita : sorry sister I will not repeat this another time........and also sister my next new big plan is done............

Hana : great Nobita,,, but first come eat breakfast and today I will make you ready to office..

Nobita: why sister is there any special today.

Hana : yeah,, we are celebrating as our company went in top 10 list....today 

Nobita: wow.......!! that's great sister.

Hana : So, in today's celebration many great persons are going to attend.....so, there is no excuse ,, no matter what I will make you ready..........

Nobita: ok sister for today I will listen to you...

Hana : That's my brother Nobita.

After a while Nobita and Hana are ready to leave........

Hana : woow...... Nobita I know you are handsome but today you are more handsome ..........

Nobita : thank you sister,,,, it is all due to your makeup skills. and also sister you are more beautiful ...

Hana : Hey Nobita , stop joking and , i didn't even used any makeup tools on you... it is your natural beauty....