Chapter 13: The Eyes Are Full Of Pampering, The Mother Leopard Is A Nurse

Start from the beginning

At this moment, Qin Luo felt that even letting him fight a god-level monster would be easier than taking care of Xiao Menglan.

No matter how Qin Luo coaxed her, Xiao Menglan kept crying, she didn't want to stop at all, she just made Qin Luo's head explode, with a helpless expression on her face.

At this time, Qin Luo realized that raising children is not an easy task.

He made a random decision to adopt a child, which was too hasty.

But now that he has decided, Qin Luo will not change, and he is determined to go all the way to the end.

[Alas, it's so noisy, host, hurry up and stun her, hurry up. 】

The system said in Qin Luo's mind with a disgusting tone.

"Dizzy?"

A black line suddenly appeared on Qin Luo's forehead, and the direction of the system to solve the problem was always different.

Qin Luo asked, "System, do you know why she keeps crying?"

System: [Crying when you are hungry, this is the weakness of lower beings. 】

Qin Luo then realized that he had cultivated to the dragon level, and his body would be fine even if he didn't eat for several months, which made him forget the feeling of being hungry.

No wonder babies cry.

It turned out to be hungry.

When you're full, you'll be quiet.

"I'm hungry. The baby should be fed. I think where I should go to find milk for you."

"Women have Da Nana, but there are no women around here."

Qin Luo sat on the sofa with a thoughtful look on his face.

...

...

outside the light curtain.

Seeing that Qin Luo was in a hurry and said all kinds of shocking words, everyone suddenly felt the thunder rolling in and laughed.

"Hahaha, a straight man of steel, the Dragon Emperor must be a straight man of steel."

"Is this the scene of a man taking care of a child, it may be a miracle that Qin Menglan can be brought up smoothly."

"It almost killed me laughing, it's so funny, I didn't expect Qin Luo, the devil's memory, to have such an interesting picture."

"I'm more curious, why Qin Luo keeps talking to himself, as if there is another intelligent life in him."

"It should be, otherwise, how could he rise in the apocalypse, there must be treasures on his body, but unfortunately Qin Luo has died, and the treasures must have disappeared with Qin Luo."

Everyone was saddened.

Qin Meng Lan didn't pay attention to those, she stared at the light curtain tightly, watching Qin Luo at a loss, thinking about how to take care of her, her heart began to become a little soft again.

If Qin Luo really covets that piece of dragon marrow jade, he can just take the jade and let Qin Menglan fend for himself in the snow is undoubtedly the easiest way to do it.

Qin Luo did not do this.

Not only did he save the baby, but he also tried his best to take care of her, which was commendable and completely sincere.