Chapter 1: Desire To Die, Turn Into Ashes

Начните с самого начала

He committed numerous crimes, making his daughters and apprentices who he devoted himself to cultivate and grow up to be unacceptable, and united to suppress Qin Luo.

Now he is trapped in this meteor tower, and in a few minutes, he will be completely turned into powder.

Whether it's Qin Luo's evil deeds or his identity, this scene can be said to be a historic moment, and it's a pity not to watch it.

"The people of the demon clan should all be damned, they are all beasts."

"The monster Qin Luo destroyed countless cities, committed many evils, and finally betrayed everyone and fell into the falling star tower to be refined and died alive.

"Monster, kill it."

"Kill it!"

Outside the Meteorite Tower, there are angry crowds.

At this time, Qin Luo's limbs were the first to burst under the refining of the Meteorite Pagoda, and the red blood mist was scattered in the endless flames.

The three daughters and apprentices raised by Qin Luo alone watched Qin Luo being roasted by the flames indifferently.

Their father, who did many evils and was ruthless, ended up in today's end, just retribution.

Many people who are related to Qin Luo only have hatred in their hearts.

Inside the Meteor Tower.

Even if the flames burn.

The figure of this man is still straight and tenacious, without the slightest bending, and his face is also calm.

Many people were amazed at his stamina and will.

In such a cruel environment, he was still calm, looking at his three daughters, as if full of nostalgia and doting.

Why does the Dragon Emperor, who has always been cold-blooded and ruthless, show such an expression.

People were suspicious.

But at this time, the meteorite tower accelerated its refining, Qin Luo's body also exploded, and the flesh and blood flew, which was terrible.

No one thought about that strange look anymore.

Seeing Qin Luo's tragic state, everyone cheered and clapped with joy on their faces.

A friend who used to know Qin Luo looked very sad.

And the three daughters and apprentices that Qin Luo cultivated all turned away and couldn't bear to watch.

After all, Qin Luo is their father, and now sending Qin Luo to death with his own hands is equivalent to killing his father, and they cannot be indifferent in their hearts.

Just thinking of Qin Luo's tyranny and slaughter of human beings, the women's faces turned firm again.

Qin Luo must die.

For them, and for the common people Qin Luo once killed, it was a repayment of their sins.

[Host, you still have a head left, and it will explode in about 30 seconds. Are you really not resisting? 】

[Otherwise, the host will stop being a human being, and everyone doesn't treat you as a human being anyway. It is a beautiful thing to rely on the demon clan to become the ancestor of all demons. 】

[Actually, you can become the lord of the guarding side without joining other forces. 】

【Host……】

In Qin Luo's body, the system was still persuading the host who wanted to die.

Even if there is only one head left, as long as Qin Luo's spiritual sense is not extinguished, he can easily smash the Meteor Tower.