It's called privacy

Start from the beginning

"What happened to you?" Khun asked, and Big turned to him.

"Nothing, sir?" He let out as if he didn't know what Khun was talking about, but it was clear to them. Porsche didn't say anything, only waiting to know who had attacked them.

"You look a bit shaken up" Kinn spoke, voice calm but his hands were folded in front of his face.

Tankhun looked Big up and down. His hair was a mess, his neck red. Kinn got up from his seat to take a closer look at him, gesturing for him to tilt his head to the other side. 

Big hesitantly tilted his head so Kinn could see his neck clearly. Whether they noticed his shaky breath, he didn't know. All he could hear was his heart beating in his chest.

"Khun" Kinn muttered after a moment, and Big closed his eyes in fear, while Tankhun slowly got up to see what he had found. Seeing how they were both silent, Porsche leaned forward in his seat.

"VEGAAAAS" Tankhun then suddenly shouted, stumbling backward, away from Big.

"IT'S HAPPENING" his distraught voice sounded as Arm and Pol stopped him from falling down.

Porsche finally got up, and Kinn tilted Big's head so Porsche could see the bruises from nails digging into his skin.

Porsche met Kinn's eyes, telling him that it was Kim who did this.

"Khun, we need to go" he spoke, still looking at Porsche "This has never happened before" he explained to him, and Porsche took a deep breath, while Kinn let go of Big.

"Are you coming?" Kinn asked, and though Porsche knew Kinn wanted him to come, he felt it wasn't his business. He gave him a reassuring smile "Thank you, but no, I'm not your bodyguard anymore am I?" Kinn chuckled "No, but..."

"Kinn, it's not my place to know. I'll be fine" Kinn hesitated, but nodded "Okay," then began striding towards the door "Khun!" he calmly called, but Porsche could hear the worry in his voice. Sure, they might not be close, surely, Kinn might feel they're not really brothers anymore, but still, he worries.

When the door closed after them, Porsche turned back to Big who was still standing in the same spot, looking down at the floor.

"Big come, let's get you fixed up"

They might not be close, but with Pete quitting, and Ken's death, maybe it's for the better if they did. Surely Big wasn't over it yet.

"You don't have to say anything. Just don't" Porsche added, as Big was hesitating to go with him.

Porsche stood leaning against the wall with crossed arms as the doctor cleaned Big's wounds. They weren't deep, but they still needed to be cleaned.

"What?" Big snapped, finally getting enough of Porsche's staring. "Is that how you talk to the Head of the minor family?" Porsche asked with a raised brow, but there was a playfulness in his voice.

Big only sighed and turned away from him again "I'm kidding!" Porsche let out, but Big only seemed even more bothered.

He was weird. Big was ready to die for him just a few months ago, but he won't even talk nice to him?

He shook his head.

"Do you think Kim has the potential to become Vegas?" he asked and Big turned to him with a dumbfounded look "What?"

Porsche shrugged. "Well, I don't know a lot about Kim, but Tankhun says they're alike" Big glanced away for a moment "So that's why he yelled Vegas?" Porsche nodded, and Big scoffed.

"But are they?" Porsche calmly pushed and Big let out a deep exhale, ignoring Porsche's stare again

"I mean, considering your neck, I guess he was right" Big still didn't answer, but the annoyance on his face told Porsche he disagreed.