After breakfast and a shower we are both all ready to go, everyday she comes to set with me there's a book of the week in her hand. This week she's been reading Pricilla Presleys book 'Elvis and Me', every time she picks it up i have a hard time prying it out of her hands.

When we got to set and into my trailer she goes to her little corner in the back that has everything she could need to pass time, her next book in case she finishes early, a blanket, one of my crew neck hoodies and her headphones. In the mornings when i'm in hair and make up she typically goes to her chair and falls back asleep till it's time to walk down to set, and today i was grateful for that because i didn't want to ruin the surprise.

Sure enough she had slept through the entire process of me getting into the '68 special suit. They had gotten me ready much earlier than expected so i had about 45 minutes to spend with Cami until i needed to be on the set.

I walk up to her as she's still all snuggled up in my hoodie and a blanket, I brush the back of my hand across her cheek "Sweetheart"

Her eyes open slowly till they land on my outfit of today, she was wide awake now. Her jaw fell and eyes widened, anytime she looked at me like this i felt special, i know that sounds cheesy but it's the best feeling in the world when her eyes are on me.

"I could get used to waking up to you like that."

I laugh at her response and bring my hands down to hers and pull her up from the chair.

As she stood in-front of me her hands wander around from my face to my chest seemingly investigating me.

"You look amazing"

"Thank you baby"

I pull her up for a kiss that she quickly turned more heated. In no time i was sat back on the couch with her straddling my lap placing hot kisses all over my neck.

The last thing i was worried about at the moment was marks on my neck which i was sure to have by now.

"How long do we have?" Her eyes find mine and i see the lust that had glazed over her.

I look to the clock on the wall and then back to her "30 minutes"

"Thank god"

She slid down onto her knees in front of me slowly pushing her hands up my thighs.

"What are you doing baby?"

Her hands make quick work of my zipper and the smile on her face only grows as she find how hard i am for her.

I lift my hips to aid her in pulling down these particularly tight leather pants. Immediately her hands are on me stroking me tantalizingly slow.

Those angel eyes of hers find mine and her lips move to the tip of my cock.

"Baby.....You're playing a dangerous game"

"I told you....I like the danger"

As her pace picks up i feel the sweat form on my brow and my hips buck up slightly to meet her pace. She takes me so well.

I bring my hand to the back of her head and lightly grip her hair.

"Just like that...God you feel so good"

I got lost in her, every flick of her tongue, bob of her head and slight moan from the back of her throat. She may have been the one on her knees but i was completely and utterly under her control and i couldn't be more happy about it.