Chapter 11

Lizzie's PoV

"The King of the Cod Empire and the queen of the Ocean Empire." Lizzie introduced herself, the face of the guard showed surprise, "What can I do for you...my lady?" The guard clearly had a hard time showing his respect to the two guests in front of him.

"We heard the king has gone missing, who is in charge of the empire now?"

"The crown prince my lady."

Jimmy raised an eyebrow, "The crown prince is what? 13 years old?"

"14 my lord."

Lizzie sighed, "Could you bring us to him?"

"Of course"

———

The two were brought into the throne room where they were told to wait for the crown prince.

A few minutes later, a boy around Autumn's age with brown eyes and dark brown hair entered the room. He seemed a bit scared of the two adults and slowly walked towards them, "Y-yes?"

Lizzie smiled at him, but the boy didn't smile back, "We wondered if-"

"Have you seen three girls, each 14 years old, two are from the Ocean Empire, one from Rivendell." Jimmy interrupted her, he didn't have time to play nice.

"Actually, one is from the Lost Empire." Lizzie laughed awkwardly.

It took Jimmy a while before realizing what Lizzie just said, "...WHAT?! You've got some explaining to do when we're out of here!" He gritted his teeth before looking back at the boy, "Well?"

The boy looked a bit angry, but Lizzie didn't know if that had to do with the three girls or with Jimmy's disrespectful attitude, probably the second option, she eventually decided.

"Yes, t-they've been h-here-"

"Where are they now?"

"The Lost E-empire."

Jimmy swore a few times while storming out of the room, leaving Lizzie and the brunette behind.

The boy let out a relieved sigh and shuffled out of the room, "I'm Lizzie!" She called after him.

"Achan."

———

Scott's PoV

Scott restlessly paced around the room, not knowing what to do, he hated to have to wait while Autumn could be in danger, he eventually sat down and grabbed a few pieces of paper and a pen, writing a letter to all of the other emperors, well, all of them except for...'The Empires.'

Dear Emperors,
My daughter, Autumn, is missing, if any of you would be so kind to look out for her and tell me if you know where she is, that would be great.
-Scott Major, King of Rivendell

He bounded the letters with a small rope on one of the legs of his owls, opened his window, and allowed them to fly away.

He sighed, now he just had to wait.

———

Autumn's PoV

"Autumn! Over here!" Sun shouted from where she and Ocean were sitting on a small field of grass, Autumn rushed over and sat down next to them, "I can't believe your father actually allowed us to stay." Autumn frowned, "Is he planning to kill us?"

"Of course he's not-" Her sentence was cut off by a terrifying scream from somewhere within the main temple, followed by Joey running out of it, accompanied by a few guards. His right wing was heavily damaged, and blood streamed out of a wound on his knee. The group was followed by a person wearing black cloth, his eyes were deep red and he had horns growing out of his head. The...person? To be perfectly honest, Autumn didn't know what to call them, slowly followed the group, laughing maniacally before disappearing in thin air.

Autumn gulped, could this be the demon everyone had been talking about?

"FATHER!" Sun screamed as she sprinted towards him.

Joey looked around, his eyes widening when he saw his daughter running towards him, "Sun! Stay away-" The demon suddenly appeared right behind her, grabbing her hair and pulling her back, and immediately disappearing afterwards.

Sun stood up and again started making her way towards her father, "Sun! Go! It's too dangerous!"

"No! I'm not leaving you behind!"

The ground started shaking as huge red tentacles raised up from the ground, citizens that had come out of their houses started screaming and blindly ran away in different directions.

"You're going to have to-"

One of the tentacles hit Joey in the back, making him fly through the air and land in the river in front of the temple.

"Your majesty!" The guards rushed towards their king but their path was blocked by a tentacle who swiped them away in one clean movement, "SUN GO!" Joey screamed as he climbed out of the water, "GO!"

The demon again appeared behind him, "Hello love, did you miss me?" He laughed before disappearing again.

Autumn grabbed Sun's wrist as she started pulling her away, Ocean soon followed, tears streamed out of the eyes of the blonde but she allowed Autumn to pull her away, away from her destroyed empire.

Hi guys thanks for reading!

I want to apologize for the lack of updates on this story, I could, of course, make up an excuse but the truth is I just don't really feel like writing right now, hopefully, that will change tho.

500+ Reads??!! What??!! Thank you all so much!!

See you in the next chapter! ^^