Chapter 1

Scott's PoV

"Dad, please! I don't want to be stuck in this hellhole forever!" Autumn begged.
"This so-called hellhole is what you one day will be the ruler of." Scott struggled not to laugh.

"DAD!"

"Fine, go get your dad, I'll discuss it with him." Scott sighed.

"You are my-"

"Your OTHER dad. Not funny." "Papa thinks it's funny." Autumn said before walking out of the room.

A few minutes later Jimmy walked into the room. "Autumn said you wanted to discuss something with me?" Jimmy asked

"Yes, she wants to go to Crystal Cliffs Academy for wizards." Scott sighed "What? Why?" Jimmy asked while raising an eyebrow.

"She said; I don't want to be stuck in this hellhole forever" Scott quoted. "Well, I think she should go." Jimmy said. "It'll be good for her to see something else than all that snow and ice all the time, I just wished Sage was half as adventurous as her." He sighed.

"Fine, she can go" Scott finally gave in. "WAIT REALLY?" Autumn stormed into the room. "THANK YOU SO MUCH!" She screamed as she hugged her fathers.

"Have you been eavesdropping on us?" Jimmy asked. "Maybe I did maybe I did not, we won't ever know" She grinned while hugging him again. "I'm going to tell Sage the good news!" She said before storming out of the room again."

"Was it a bad idea to let her go?" Scott asked while looking at the hallway Autumn disappeared in. "Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't" Jimmy grinned. Scott rolled his eyes while Jimmy kissed him on his cheek. "Anyways I have to go, I  promised Lizzie I would visit her." Jimmy announced. "When will you be back?" Scott asked before standing up, "In a day or 2" Jimmy said as he hugged Scott.

As Jimmy walked away he looked over his shoulder, "Stay safe" he said before disappearing into the hallway. "You too" Scott mumbled.