Freedom

The ship had set sail to head back to the base and you enjoyed the sea breeze that was blowing through your hair. Viggo came to your side and held you in his arms. "We'll soon dock the ship to go to shore. Some of the men have forgotten to get the supplies I told them to get, so we have to see if there is some food out there." He told you. "Okay." You simply shrugged.

As the night had fallen, you had found an island to scour for food. "Better get back with something to eat, you bunch of idiots!" Ryker yelled out as he led the hunt as he was cranky like you had never seen him before. You could say he was hangry and you had to laugh a little about his mood.

"[Y/n?] Viggo came to you and held your hands in his. "What is it, sweetie?" You asked as you laid your hand on his cheek. "There is something I have to ask you..." He picked up every bit of courage he had and told you something that would take your breath away.

"Since you came here, I have kept you with me to protect you. What I didn't expect were the feelings I would develop for you. I have kept you close to me and I stayed by your side, as I want to be for the rest of my life." He said as he went down on one knee and held a ring up for you. "Will you marry me?" He asked as he looked you in the eyes.

You gasped deep and took a small step back, not believing he was actually proposing to you. "Yes!" You answered him as loud as your voice allowed you to answer him. His smile widened from ear to ear and got up to kiss you and hold you in his arms to hug you tightly. "You have made me the happiest man in the world." He whispered as you supported your head against his shoulder.

He let you go and took your hand to shove the ring around your finger. You took a look at it and you fell in love with it. It was so beautiful!

 It was so beautiful!

Two hours later

As the Hunters were sitting around the campfire, Viggo had pulled you into his lap. He held you around your waist while you had your arms wrapped around his shoulders and you were both staring into the dancing flames of the fire.

Viggo seemed a lot happier with you around him. He leaned his head in on your shoulder and you leaned your head on his. Every now and then, Viggo would place a kiss on your cheek or in your neck. He just couldn't restrain himself from showing his love and affection for you and you loved him for it.

He had grown so much since you first met him. He was a man that kept himself distant from you to protect himself from 'her', but you saw that he opened up the more he got to know you. And allowed himself to fall in love with you.

The men were laughing with each other and telling stories while roasting some fish over the fires. "Tell us about the time you were almost eaten by that Scauldron!" One man laughed out and an intense story followed.

You and Viggo giggled at the end of the man's story and Viggo grabbed his cup to take a good sip from it when a Hunter didn't watch his words. "Well Viggo, I bet now that you have [y/n] by your side and we can all see how much you love her, you can finally let go of Agnes!"