chapter sixteen

Since Eddie had dropped Billy off at home and the blond had told Steve about it, they had joined their group to escape Tommys nagging comments and insufferable attitude.
The »Hellfire Club« was actually very sympathetic, full of laughter and jokes.

The boys were really comfortable with Eddie and his friends, and soon started to watch their D&D planning, though they never joined the official campaigns.

Right now, they were sitting at the table Eddie and his friends had officially claimed, chatting about an upcoming test. The metalhead was stressing himself out a little too much, as he had been held back twice already, and he really wanted to graduate this year.

Gareth cut into the boys rambling with a sharp „Eds!" when he realised the boy was close to slipping because he put too much pressure on himself.
Eddie looked at him and huffed, crossing his arms.

„You're rambling, dude, and I'm not having it. This is the last period of the day, and after we're going home and you'll have a little afternoon. No talking back, you know that it's going to help" Gareth stated, and Eddie nodded, defeated by his primary caregiver.

„Do you guys want to come too?" the blond asked, now turning to Steve and Billy who had watched how smoothly Gareth was able to quiet Eddie down.
„Sure, we would love to come" Steve grinned, playfully tickling Billy's side, who nodded with a small laugh.

So it was settled, and after their last class, the five of them went over to the parking lot, Billy getting into Steve's car and Gareth, Jeff and Eddie went to the metalheads van.

Billy was still a little unsure what was going to happen, as he had never seen anyone else regress he was a bit nervous, but also excited to maybe not having to play alone anymore.
Once they got to Eddies place and Steve had parked the car, they went inside the trailer.

Gareth went right through the hallway, and Billy guessed he was getting the boys littlespace supplies as Eddie was blushing slightly, rubbing his neck in embarrassment.

„Okay, so how does this work?" Steve asked, sitting on the couch and patting on his lap to tell Billy to sit down.
The blond sat on his lap, snuggling up to him a bit and looking around in interest.

„I'm sorry, this probably isn't what you guys are used to" Eddie muttered, but Billy smiled at him and shook his head.
„It's nice. Cozy" the blond assured, and Eddie shot him a thankful smile.

„So, when I regress the others play pretend or have tea parties with me" Eddie explained, now gaining a little confidence.
He sat down on the floor, but yelped when Jeff picked him up with ease, pulling him onto his lap.

„Jeff!" the boy pouted, but he shut up when Gareth caught his attention as he walked over to the brunette, shaking the box he brought slightly, and Billy peaked up at the sound of a rattle.

„Alright little one, do you want to show Billy your baby stuff?" Gareth cooed, opening the black cardboard box with a messily drawn guitar on it.
Eddie squealed, grabbing the box from the blond, and pulling a black sparkly pacifier from it, popping it into his mouth before kicking his legs with a giggle.

Steve cooed in awe at the sight, tickling Billy's side a little.
The guy pushed his hand aside, a blush creeping up his neck as he pouted.
„I'm not even little yet" he said, looking up at Steve.

„I know cupcake" Steve chuckled. He knew it wouldn't take Billy long to regress but he wanted to help him as the boy seemed a bit hesitant.

Billy whined, hiding his face in Steve's chest with a huff.
„Don' call me dat" he pouted. The brunette cooed, patting the blond locks of his little.
„Why not cupcake? Don't you like it when daddy calls you a special nickname?" he cooed, high-fiving Jeff as now both boys were little and ready for their play date.