(Finale) Chapter 86 Alola

Start from the beginning

Kiawe: I will battle Nhazul!

Nhazul: ...-_-...I'm sorry, I don't remember consenting to that...

Kiawe: We didn't get to face off in the League, after all! I want one more chance to have an all out battle with you!

Nhazul just sighed and looked at Kiawe.

Nhazul: Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm going to have to decline today.

Kiawe: What?!

Nhazul: I already promised I'd spend time with my family today.

Kiawe: No way...

Serena: So, what are your plans, Lana?

Lana: I'm helping my dad with his ocean survey.

Mallow: What are you surveying?

Lana: Believe it or not, it's Manaphy!

Mallow: Manaphy?

Rotom Dex: That'll be invaluable data! I hope you'll let me record it! Manaphy

Rotom Dex: That'll be invaluable data! I hope you'll let me record it! Manaphy. the Seafaring Pokémon. Water Type. It is born with a wondrous power that lets it bond with any kind of Pokémon. Water makes up 80 percent of its body. This Pokémon is easily affected by its environment.

Everyone: Whoa.

Mallow: I'm going to give Aina Cafeteria a little bit of a makeover! I want to make it into a restaurant that not just humans, but also Pokémon can enjoy! Before that, I'm holding a tasting party for the new Pokémon dishes, so please come, everyone!

Lillie: I really want to awaken Magearna! I will give it my full power over the vacation!

Ash: You're all awesome!

Serena: They're all great goals!

Sophocles: What are you and Nhazul going to do?

Mallow: Yeah, I'm curious as well!

Ash: I haven't really thought about it...

Nhazul and Serena both gave each other a look.

Serena: Yeah...

Nhazul: Neither have we...

(Timeskip)

Currently at the beach, Nhazul was with his family, spending time together, as Nhazul and Margo were building a sandcastle together, with Eevee, and Zeraora as Inei and Shirona sat next to them.

Inei: So, now that you've won the Alola League, where to do plan on going next?

Nhazul: Honestly, I haven't really thought about it yet.

Shirona: Well, if you're not sure, then why don't you come home to think about it.

Nhazul: Huh?

Shirona: It's been over 6 years since you were home, don't you think it be nice to stop by?