Chapter 74 Roaring Quarter Finals

No one's POV

As the Alola Pokémon League continues, after it's explosive first battle between Nhazul and Serena, it's time to decide on the next competitors to move to the next round. First up was Ash and Faba, with Meltan taking it's first ever win, winning the match against Faba's Hypno.

Next was Ilima and Kangaskhan taking on Guzma and Pinsir , but after undergoing Mega Evolution, Kangaskhan falters and is defeated.

In the next match, Hau's Raichu uses speed to overtake Principal Oak's Exeggutor.

Next was Lana and Mallow's face off with Arcanine and Tsareena. After some words of of encouragement from Lana after Mallow wanted to give up, she continued to battle with it ending in a Z Move clash, with Lana taking the win.

Next was Sophocles and Vikavolt against Mina and her Ribombee, and while Ribombee was powerful, it's no match for Vikavolt's Signal Beam, winning Sophocles the match.

After that, Kiawe and Marowak defeat Acerola and Rapooh the Gangar in a ghostly clash. Lastly, it is time for Lillie and Snowball to face off against Gladion and Umbreon.

Caster: Now, the 8th match is a sibling showdown! President Lusamine's son vs her daughter!

From the booth, Lusamine, Wicke, Burnet and Faba were all cheering extremely loudly for both Lillie and Gladion, as Inei, Shirona, Margo and Zeraora just look at them, and much to Lillie and Gladion's embarrassment.

Lusamine: Hooray, hooray, Lillie! Give it your best, Gladion!

Inei, Shirona, Margo and Zeraora: ...

Lillie: Oh mother...

Gladion: Faba

Gladion: Faba...

Within the stands, Kiawe had just made his way back up to everyone.

Kiawe: I made it!

Ash: It's just about to start!

Hapu: Battle, begin!

Lillie: Snowball, use Hail!