Chapter 53 An Eon Friendship

(A/N) For those whose read this chapter already, believe it or not, I had the same idea as Journeys did, regarding Latias, but I ultimately scraped it, due to a change I made through the story. So I added the Journeys episode to the chapter to give it more substance, plus it going very well with the overall theme of the chapter.

No one's POV

Currently within the Pokemon school, Nhazul was currently training against Ash and Kiawe, as he Greninja were working on mastering Syncro Evolution.

Kiawe: Turtonator, use Flamethrower!

Ash: Pikachu, Electroweb!

Both Turtonator and Pikachu launched their attacks towards Greninja.

Nhazul: Greninja, Double Team, let's go!

Using Double Team, Greninja avoided both Pikachu and Turtonator's attacks, as soon his eyes began glowing.

Nhazul: Let's go!

Greninja: Kouga!

Without warning, the water vortex surrounded Greninja, as he and Nhazul synchronized together, but Nhazul looked annoyed

Nhazul: Night Slash!

Rushing forward with tremendous speed, Greninja slashed through both Pikachu and Turtonator

Rushing forward with tremendous speed, Greninja slashed through both Pikachu and Turtonator. As the others got ready to continue, Nhazul spoke up.

Nhazul: That's enough...

Everyone looked at Nhazul surprised, as he had a frustrated look on his face.

Kiawe: You don't want to continue?

Nhazul: We've been at for weeks , and we're no closer! We can't we fully synchronize?!

Greninja deformed, and looked at Nhazul, telling him to calm down.

Greninja: Kouga!

Nhazul: ...

Ash: Hey, don't beat yourself up about it too much. It took awhile for me and my Greninja to fully synchronize with each other. But if you two are pulling off the first stage on command like that, then you must be getting close!