Chapter 3: Meeting The Saber Of Roses

Start from the beginning

Fujimaru: ohhhhh okay Mr. Aurelion.

Aurelion Sol: it's no problem summoner

When Aurelion Sol was done conversing with the first summoner he saw the other summoner playing with the Poros peacefully and then the entrance of the summoning room opened and it revealed the servants of the summoners approachingly walking towards where there two masters was now and the servants was shocked that one of their masters was playing a bunch of furry and adorable little creatures that they have never encountered before in their lifetime.
The female servants and child servants gladly approach these harmless creatures and played some of them but mostly hugging these small creatures because they were so cute and fuzzy at the same time. But the male servants were mostly observing these creatures on how they got here in the first place and every single one of them came to the conclusion that the forger of the stars was behind all of this. When they were about ask a logical explanation from all of this unexpected encounter. Da Vinci was already in front of Aurelion Sol speaking to him directly.

Da Vinci: goodmorning Mr. Aurelion

Aurelion Sol: morning to you as well Ms. Leonardo

Da Vinci: if i may ask Mr. Aurelion how did you manage to bring these furry creatures from this world.

Aurelion Sol: well the reason for that Ms. Leonardo is because i created a dimensional link from this universe to the other universe where i originated and i successfully made a dimensional rift so that i can still observed the inhabitants of runeterra. And when i was observing every single regions i created a temporal rift so i can easily observe them very closely but when i was highly focused on it i did not notice that one of the creatures from Frejlord just unknowingly entered the temporal rifts that i temporarily created.

Da Vinci: so that's how they got here interesting that you can use one of your abilities to create link from other universes.

Aurelion Sol: well it's not that unique of an ability it has its own limits Ms. Leonardo.

Da Vinci: of course Mr. Aurelion but i have a small request if u don't mind.

Aurelio Sol: ohhhhh and what would that be Ms. Leonardo.

Da Vinci: can i keep one of these Poros for further research.

Aurelion Sol: hmm i really don't mind since im not the caretaker of these little ones but of course you can keep one of these poros as an observational subject for further analysis of your own.

Da Vinci: thank you Mr. Aurelion for accepting my request.

Aurelion Sol: not at all Ms. Leonardo

When the female servants and child servants were enjoying the company of these adorable little furry creatures. One of the two masters who was playing with these cute creatures notice something that they forgot to ask someone really important and then she realizes that they forgot to ask Mr. Aurelion if he wants to have breakfast with them in the cafeteria. And Gudako is now running towards his brother to remind him about their main objective in the first place

Gudako: brother brother we forgot to ask Mr. Aurelion to come have breakfast with us "pants heavily"

Fujimaru: oh my goodness your right sis okay lets just go over and ask Mr. Aurelion

Gudako: okay bro lets get going.

And so the two summoners approached Aurelion Sol and ask the particular statement that they want to say to him directly.

Gudako: Mr Aurelion

Aurelion Sol: yes summoner

Gudako: we were wondering if you would accompany us in the cafeteria and have come breakfast with us.