I'm Not Lost! •Yang Jeongin•

Începe de la început

But now, you didn't know where you were. All you did was look for a sign that said gate 6. You didn't care to look at your surroundings to remember where you were. Rookie mistake.

"Don't tell me you're lost," Minho spoke again, startling you.

"I'm not lost!" you whisper yelled, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of being right two times in a row.

"Really?" Minho asked with a surprised grin.

Blinking, you turned around a full 360 degrees, trying to spot any familiar mark in the hallways that could remind you of where you came from. But you couldn't. Everything seemed to be new.

"Help me." you finally said.

"Follow the sharper end of the industrial lights above you. We'll end up running into each other at the escalators," Minho explained over the phone, glancing above head at the lights he was talking about.

You looked up above you and nodded your head, following the sharp end with your eyes down the big hallway.

"Thanks Minho," you said with a pep in your step as you followed the lights happily.

Minho didn't say anything, but you knew that he was smiling to himself proudly over the phone.

"Jeongin doesn't know right?" you asked, wanting to make sure that the surprise was still intact.

"Not if you keep talking to me," Minho replied.

You rolled your eyes and continued walking, looking around for escalators.

"It's nice to have you back to, Minho." you said with sarcasm.

"I know," Minho grinned to himself.

"I see Y/n," a voice whispered in the background. It sounded awfully close to the speaker.

You furrowed your eyebrows, looking ahead of you. Turning around, you spotted them walking your way. They all looked exhausted. Who wouldn't be?

Jeongin was looking down at his phone with his earbuds in. He looked much more matured, but perhaps it was his outfit and glasses he was wearing. You couldn't lie, he looked so handsome in that coat and sweater.

You smiled to yourself and approached Jeongin who was walking in the middle of his members, completely clueless. The others kept quiet even though they were just as excited to see you.

You stood in front of Jeongin, holding your hands behind your back with a smile. You couldn't stop smiling even for a second. You were finally standing in front of your boyfriend after months of not seeing him. FaceTime calls didn't do his beauty justice.

Jeongin quickly looked up from his phone, thinking he was about to accidentally walk straight into a staff member.

"Oh, sorry-" Jeongin quickly apologized, bowing his head as he began moving out of the way.

Then he locked eyes with you again in shock. You let out a soft laugh followed by the member's laughing at their Maknae's funny mistake for thinking you were staff.

Jeongin's eyes lit up as soon as he took in that it was really you.

"What are you doing here?!" he asked excitedly, grabbing your shoulders with a big smile.

Chan, whom was smiling to himself at the adorable reunion between the young adults, took Jeongin's earbuds out so he could hear your voice.

"I don't get a hi or a hug?" you asked, taking offense jokingly.

"I'll hug you!" you heard Felix shout from behind Jeongin as he jogged up to you with his arms open.

Jeongin suddenly pulled you into a tight hug before Felix could reach you, sending everybody to laugh hysterically at his action. He doesn't like showing affection for you around all of the members, so you were surprised at the sudden hug.

"Awwww" everyone but Minho awed at the two of you hugging.

You smiled and allowed yourself to be engulfed in his hug, snaking your arms around his waist underneath his coat. He was so warm that he made you shiver.

"Okay okay," Minho broke you two apart, "we're still in the airport, let's get to the cars"

"Right right," Jeongin said, sharing a smile with you.

You watched everyone begin to walk toward the front doors where the cars were parked outside. Once everyone got ahead of the two of you, Jeongin took your hand and shoved it into his coat pocket.

"Your hands are freezing," he looked down at you with concern. You didn't care about the cold, you cared about him.

You let out a soft laugh, intertwining your fingers with his inside of his warm coat pocket, and continued walking along beside him.

"I'm okay," you replied happily, approaching the doors behind Jisung and Seungmin.

Jeongin took one glance at you and couldn't help but smile. How could he have you to himself?

But the better question is...how could you have him to yourself?

You and Jeongin climbed into the backseat of the car, while Changbin and Minho sat in the middle row.

"Was that a good surprise, Jeonginnie?" Changbin asked, turning in his seat to look at Jeongin next to you.

He nodded with his lips pressed into a smile, his prominent dimples showing.

"Want to know something?" Minho chimed in with a grin, glancing at you quickly.

"Minho-"

"Y/n got lost while trying to surprise you," Minho said, grinning proudly to himself.

Jeongin and Changbin both looked at you simultaneously.

"How did you get lost?" Changbin asked with a chuckle.

"I didn't get lost!" you protested, hitting Minho's arm. Changbin looked at you with wide eyes, wondering how you didn't just get killed for hitting Minho.

You crossed your arms and glared at Minho while he did the same to you. You weren't the least bit phased.

"They look the same," Changbin whispered to no one in particular, shifting his gaze between you and Minho.

Jeongin, on the other hand, smiled to himself and grabbed your hand.

"Cute,"