Chapter 20: Diend vs Fine

(Diend is seen preparing to face Fine.)

Diend: (pulls our three cards.) You will not succeed with your plans, Fine.

Diendriver: Kamen Ride: Beast! Kamen Ride: Mage! Kamen Ride: Wiseman!

(The three riders are summoned

(The three riders are summoned.)

Fine: You think these ones can stop me?

Diend: No, I'm sure they can. 

(The three riders charge at Fine and she tries to fend the combined attacks of Mage and Wiseman, but then Beast kicks her away, and she is simply unable to withstand the combined attacks of three riders.)

Diend: Had enough?

(Fine shoves the three riders away, and then Diend pulls out another card.)

Diend: I knew you didn't.

Diendriver: Attack Ride: Barrier!

(Diend shields himself with a barrier, and then he pulls out another card.)

Diendriver: Attack Ride: Blast!

(Diend shoots some blasts at Fine, and they hit her, and then Tokuro's squad are seen speaking some words.)

Blitzo: Get it back...

Loona: The future...

Mixxie: Our...

Millie: Tomorrow...

Charlie: Our tomorrow...

(Fine is seen being damaged from Diend's attacks.)

Fine: You're strong... in that case...

(Back to Tokuro's squad.)

Ingvild: We'll get it back...

Vaggie: It's something very important...

A. Dust: Our instincts are seeking it and screaming...

Tsuyu: So that everyone can have it equally...

Kanade: Bring it together in your hands, Diend! The value of humanity and its light!

(Diend prepares to finish Fine.)

Diendriver: Final Attack Ride: D-D-D-Diend!

(Then Diend shoots a powerful beam from his Diendriver, and the shot pulverizes Fine completely.)

Diend: (raises his hand) Victory!

(Some days later.)

(Tokuro is seen along with his squad and Kanade as they prepare for their final destination.)

Tokuro: Next stop, Remnant!

Kanade: What is Remnant?

Tokuro: Remnant is a planet located at RWBY Universe. It's divided into kingdoms. Among those kingdoms are Vale, Mistral, Beacon and Atlas.

Blitzo: And what will we be facing?

Tokuro: Grimms, criminals, faunus racists, the White Fang and occasionally Atlas Soldiers.

Loona: They seem to be too many. But nothing we can't stop, I know for sure.

Tokuro: Ready?

T. Squad: Ready.

(Then they go through the portal, and it closes. What else awaits them in Remnant?)