Chapter 6: Kamen Rider Diend vs Bakusquad

(Tokuro is seen walking around Musutafu.)

Tokuro: Man, I never thought I would be walking around the town alongside the Dekusquad.

Shoto: So? What else do you know about each one of us?

Tenya: Apparently everything he needed to know.

Ochako: Seriously?

Tokuro: Seriously. Especially about how Izuku's life went upside down.

Izuku: So you know I was quirkless?

Tokuro: Yes. And because of it, you have suffered much in your childhood. Even the one who used to be your best friend bullied you.

Ochako: Kacchan...

Tokuro: Also known as Katsuki Bakugo. He has an obsession with surpassing All Might and become the number one hero. And it's possible that he is more like a son of Endeavor than...

Shoto: I understand what you mean. I was never seen as a son in my father's eyes... because of him...

Tokuro: You started hating heroes, and your mother ended up in a mental hospital. He's such an asshole, just like those Pro Heroes. All they care about is fame and money.

(Suddenly the Bakusquad comes in.)

Tokuro: Great, it's the Bakusquad.

Bakusquad: Huh?

(Then a red haired boy approaches Tokuro.)

????: Uh

????: Uh... do you have something against us?

Tokuro: No, but against your leader...

????: Say that again, you little...

Tokuro: You heard me, Kacchan. I said I don't like you!

Bakugo: (angry) Listen here, whoever you are, you don't know me. You don't know anything about me.

Tokuro: (smirks) Wrong. I know everything about you. You and Deku used to be childhood friends until he was diagnosed quirkless.

Bakugo: (shocked) What? How did you...